• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out of work and a Veteran?

My company has started a program for out of work Veterans....if you are, or know of anyone that is an unemployed Veteran looking for work, On Demand Imaging will professionally print business cards and resumes for you for free. The only cost, should you not be in the Portsmouth, NH area is shipping, typically around $10.00. If you are local and can pick up in the shop, then it is free....go to www.odicorp.com and click on the American flag to sign up and order...

Mark

Guys (and gals), thanks for the gratitude....orders are coming in and heading out....it's so nice to be able to give something back.

excoastie - just to clarify, no one is getting any extra funding. We are a small, family owned shop- I've been there two months and change and am employee number five. We just want to give something back.

If you register with MA DET as a vet, certain jobs (not sure if it's all or some) are sent out to them a day in advance of the rest of the list. Not sure if other states do this.

Both MA and NH have training programs that will link candidates with open positions and provide the requisite training at little or no cost to the employer, not sure of other states.

Guys (and gals), thanks for the gratitude....orders are coming in and heading out....it's so nice to be able to give something back.

excoastie - just to clarify, no one is getting any extra funding. We are a small, family owned shop- I've been there two months and change and am employee number five. We just want to give something back.

That's awesome. I need new business cards and will buy them from you. Can I order online?

Thanks for your company giving back like this. If/when I need some business cards, your company will be the one I go to, and I'll pass the info along to anyone I know who needs cards done up.

Back
Top Bottom