Out of State purchase of ammo

The interesting thing is who will become AG after Dictator Reilly becomes gov.? It seems to me that the level of disrespect the liberals in this state have for the US Constitution keeps getting worse. Our biggest problem is that you could have a nobel prize winner run against Teddy the drunk and he would still get elected! The people in this state will not wake up until the SHTF and it's too late or until they are a crime victim.

End of rant. (for today)

The interesting thing is who will become AG after Dictator Reilly becomes gov.? It seems to me that the level of disrespect the liberals in this state have for the US Constitution keeps getting worse. Our biggest problem is that you could have a nobel prize winner run against Teddy the drunk and he would still get elected! The people in this state will not wake up until the SHTF and it's too late or until they are a crime victim.

End of rant. (for today)

We can only hope that the people of this state become more disrespectful of the Liberals and mount a revolt at the next election.

We can only hope that the people of this state become more disrespectful of the Liberals and mount a revolt at the next election.

JonJ said:

I truely hate sounding pesimistic, however....don't hold your breath.

JonJ said:

JonJ said:

I know Lynne, I may be overly optimistic but the people have to to be pissed enough to force the change. This crap cannot go on much longer.
Keeping good thoughts!

I know Lynne, I may be overly optimistic but the people have to to be pissed enough to force the change. This crap cannot go on much longer.
Keeping good thoughts!

Keeping good thoughts!

At least I can get 40/10mm bullets from Four Seasons at a reasonable price. I hope a change is on the horizon; if you don't reload, shooting 10mm's can be very expensive.

At least I can get 40/10mm bullets from Four Seasons at a reasonable price. I hope a change is on the horizon; if you don't reload, shooting 10mm's can be very expensive.

mail order

As an experiment I tried several major online retailers for shotgun ammo. Cabelas, cheaperthandirt, nachez and some others all said no. Found one major that shipped me some shotgun ammo. In transit now in UPS system. I'll let you know if actually gets to my door.

And no, I ain't say'in where I got it from, you never know who is watching!

mail order

As an experiment I tried several major online retailers for shotgun ammo. Cabelas, cheaperthandirt, nachez and some others all said no. Found one major that shipped me some shotgun ammo. In transit now in UPS system. I'll let you know if actually gets to my door.

mail order

There are some folks that will ship to Mass, under certain circumstances.

I do suggest to residents of the PRM to get your C&R, as this may solve your problem in this regard.

I do suggest to residents of the PRM to get your C&R, as this may solve your problem in this regard.

I have my C & R and on more than one occasion, with different vendors, tried to purchase ammo along with a C & R gun purchase only to be told that they wont ship the ammo.

Bugie

I have my C & R and on more than one occasion, with different vendors, tried to purchase ammo along with a C & R gun purchase only to be told that they wont ship the ammo.

Bugie

Bugie

Bugieman said:

Bugie

Maybe if you didn't call yourself Bugie, they might take you more seriously! [wink]

Bugieman said:

Bugie

Maybe if you didn't call yourself Bugie, they might take you more seriously! [wink]

Bugieman said:

Bugie

Cross-X said:
Bugieman said:

Bugie

Youch!!.. thats going to leave a mark!!

:D :D :D
Bugie (in the process of changing my name to "formally known as Bugie")

Cross-X said:
Bugieman said:

Bugie

Cross-X said:
Bugieman said:

Bugie

Back
Top Bottom