Out of state LTC for Massachusetts

I have a friend that lives in NH and has a permit. He works in Massachusetts and is a member of our gun club. He is trying to get an out-of-state LTC for MA. He went to the chief of the town where he works. They told him to go to the state police barracks (where I thought he was supposed to go) and they told him to go to the Federal building in Boston.

I don't know why he'd have to go to the federal bldg. It seems like the Saltinsall bldg would deal with the state. Does anyone know the procedure?

He tried the state police barracks in Fitchburg and Framingham.

So far, he's been given 1000% MIS-INFORMATION!

If ignorance was funny, this would be hilarious!

He MUST get the forms from CHSB ONLY and you can only do it by calling them. They don't allow anyone in their building (in Chelsea).

Do an Advanced Search here and you should find a link to the Website with the phone number. It'll be in the Gun Laws sub-forum.

Contact Information: 200 Arlington Street
Suite 2200
Chelsea, MA 02150

Main Phone: (617) 660-4600
Fax: (617) 660-4613
TTY: (617) 660-4606

Got it here.

I have a friend that lives in NH and has a permit. He works in Massachusetts and is a member of our gun club. He is trying to get an out-of-state LTC for MA. He went to the chief of the town where he works. They told him to go to the state police barracks (where I thought he was supposed to go) and they told him to go to the Federal building in Boston.

I don't know why he'd have to go to the federal bldg. It seems like the Saltinsall [sic] bldg would deal with the state. Does anyone know the procedure?

He tried the state police barracks in Fitchburg and Framingham.

He hit the cretin trifecta. [rolleyes]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom