• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out of State for School Can I Renew in State LTC?

I left MA for school in August and sent the change of address forms to the PD as I (believe) was supposed to.

I had a MA drivers license and LTC, and I have verified that my LTC in MA is still valid, but it expires this year.

I will be returning to MA for the summers and living at my old address and would like to renew my resident LTC (rather than getting a non-resident one if i don't have to) since that will make coming/going substantially easier (and $) and I should, in all likelihood, be returning to MA post graduation.

I have a drivers license and LTC in my new state since I wanted to make sure I was all set living here as well as being able to square away all my voting, insurance, etc... since i'll be here a few years. (no reciprocity of course)

can I just apply for an in state renewal? Is there someone I can talk to without spending hundreds of dollars in legal consultation fees?

Please let me know what my options are.

Thank you for any help.

Back
Top Bottom