• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Our first IDPA

scatter

NES Member
Took the IDPA intro class with Jon Green a while back, and today my wife and I make our first venture into the sport at Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club. Had a great time. We certainly didn't set any records (well, maybe for ineptness), but I think we're hooked. Jennifer is already talking about buying another gun. [grin] Many thanks to the club for hosting us and to our squad leader, Mike Anthony--he was outstanding and made us newbies feel welcome and comfortable, as did all of the members. Nice to see you again, Mike S., Bill and Woods. Thanks to all for a great day.

Awesome.. Mike Anthony is a great SO(among a host of them them!!!) Also a what a great day for a match!!!!!

What guns did you guys shoot today? What are you thinking about getting?

Awesome.. Mike Anthony is a great SO(among a host of them them!!!) Also a what a great day for a match!!!!!

What guns did you guys shoot today? What are you thinking about getting?

Me--G17. Jennifer--M&P9C. I like Glocks, and would like to get her one, but they are mucho expensive here in our temporary state of residence. I suspect that she will end up staying with her M&P for now. I guess the intent of the sport is to shoot what you would use in a real situation, and I doubt she would ever carry anything bigger than the 9c. So I'm probably going to miss an opportunity to buy another gun, but at least she's talking about it!

Back
Top Bottom