• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Our Boys in Afghanistan

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x73/abiffmaster/our boys/

Hi everyone,

My company, more especially my group supports the following troops in Afghanistan.

The last word from the troops was Saturday afternoon. The guys are doing well and the missions have been successful. It's been very cold during the day, high 20's to low 30's and 0 deg's or below 0 during the nights. Friday night the southern area of Afghanistan received over a foot of snow in 6 hours. The weather has been miserable as you can see in some of the January and February photos. I've been working with the troop to provide names to go along with the photos so you can see which one of the soldiers your sending packages to. Whoever sent the clown mask to their soldier you will see it in the photo of Henry "Hank" Lanuius. There are photos of Garza, Boelman, Stone and Paguio.
The mouse/rat traps were a great success for the troops. The traps did the job and also gave the soldiers some unusually entertainment as well. Let's just say that boredom can be the mother of weird entertainment.

We're over the hump as far as deployment time and marching to the end in August. Thank you for your continued support of the troops.

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x73/abiffmaster/our boys/

Hi everyone,

My company, more especially my group supports the following troops in Afghanistan.

The last word from the troops was Saturday afternoon. The guys are doing well and the missions have been successful. It's been very cold during the day, high 20's to low 30's and 0 deg's or below 0 during the nights. Friday night the southern area of Afghanistan received over a foot of snow in 6 hours. The weather has been miserable as you can see in some of the January and February photos. I've been working with the troop to provide names to go along with the photos so you can see which one of the soldiers your sending packages to. Whoever sent the clown mask to their soldier you will see it in the photo of Henry "Hank" Lanuius. There are photos of Garza, Boelman, Stone and Paguio.
The mouse/rat traps were a great success for the troops. The traps did the job and also gave the soldiers some unusually entertainment as well. Let's just say that boredom can be the mother of weird entertainment.

We're over the hump as far as deployment time and marching to the end in August. Thank you for your continued support of the troops.

I think it is great what you are doing, but for their safety, do not put their names up, and if their names tag show blacken them out.
OPSEC is extremely important to these guys, so names, locations, etc should never be out in the open.

Back
Top Bottom