Other sites for firearms classifieds, FTF deals?

Looking for 22 since I dont have a ton of money to throw around right now and its the cheapest thing to shoot. And looking to buy F2F is still legal under federal law last time I checked. Conducting a private sale does not make you a criminal. It does not make you someone who would want to do so at 3am in roxbury crossing, thank you.
I have an LTC which boston police gave me 15 years ago and have renewed each time since.
Some of us really have a thing for our privacy and 99% of the population will never understand that, I get it.
I really dont want to be tracked, data mined, surveilled, whatever. Using invasive tech tells these companies we will just roll over and take it.
Not wanting to participate in the surveillance state does not make you a criminal.
Lol. And you posted this OnLine. In a tracked forum?

Ignorance is bliss if you think e-mail if safer than text.
I’m not the idiot who thinks not having a cel phone but having an LTC, doing FTF via EFA-10 in MA, driving any car built after 2000, having an EZ-Pass & posting on this forum is going to keep him anonymous either. Just trying to offer a solution to someone who thinks he’s accomplishing something by having an email account, an internet connection & posting in gun forums but not having a cel phone.

Last edited:
Looking for 22 since I dont have a ton of money to throw around right now and its the cheapest thing to shoot. And looking to buy F2F is still legal under federal law last time I checked. Conducting a private sale does not make you a criminal. It does not make you someone who would want to do so at 3am in roxbury crossing, thank you.
I have an LTC which boston police gave me 15 years ago and have renewed each time since.
Some of us really have a thing for our privacy and 99% of the population will never understand that, I get it.
I really dont want to be tracked, data mined, surveilled, whatever. Using invasive tech tells these companies we will just roll over and take it.
Not wanting to participate in the surveillance state does not make you a criminal.
Have you seen the price of 22 lately? A membership at a private country club is cheaper..

If you like older guns, and interesting/unique military, Gunboards is a good place. I’ve bought/sold/traded more there than I have here, 3-fold probably.
Never knew that forum existed. Seems like there is a ton of info.

Do you have to be a member to see the classifieds?

Ahmslist, Dude.
A select coterie,
if I do say so myself.

Other than someone leaving a pistol for you in a trash barrel or dumpster, how else do you plan on purchasing one?
Checking pay phones for spare change.
godfather01.jpg

Never knew that forum existed. Seems like there is a ton of info.

Do you have to be a member to see the classifieds?

I think?

It's a great forum. It's been around forever and it started with a focus on Mosins. There was a recent radical software update that threw the whole place into a tailspin.

Back
Top Bottom