Orlight Flash sale

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Was watching this and picked it up. Love olight and think they make really good products. This is a pretty good deal, I don’t care what color it is

Thanks for posting this, mcshooter. I already have a PL2 Mini and it's a nice little light. I would sometimes swap it between guns so having a second one in green that sort of matches the Green checkered grips I have on my Ruger Mark IV for suppressed nighttime plinking will be nice. The little bonus light is nice to have too.

Frigin Firefox, trying to order but last order link dead.

Great Edge gives bad gateway on order link.

I used Paypal and that charge went through but nothing from Olight.

Last edited:
I got an email from them when it went through. A few minutes after

Ok, I just did also. But now waiting to see if both the Edge order and the Firefox order worked. Paypal shows 1 still pending and 1 complete.

Most likely the Edge order with bad gateway message went through.

Thanks OP that's a good deal.

:cool:I jumped on it. I dont even own a pistol with a light rail, let alone a green one.
I missed the previous flash sale so I overcompensated. I have just been very impressed with the m2r, plus wanted the free i3t.
Paypal confirmed, but no email from olight.

Dont worry about the "no email or confirmation from olight"
Sometimes I get them, but the last 2 orders I did not and my lights showed up as usual in a week or 2

:cool:I jumped on it. I dont even own a pistol with a light rail, let alone a green one.
I missed the previous flash sale so I overcompensated. I have just been very impressed with the m2r, plus wanted the free i3t.
Paypal confirmed, but no email from olight.
Got it today. Nice. Darker green than the pics online.
Any recommendations on a pistol to fit this PL2 Olight?

F717F1E9-2EB2-4BC1-94B1-904C9050C203.jpegMine came in today too. Fit my Walther P99C (not exactly a new production gun) nicely. I did fumble a lot trying the switch though: I must have tried 30-40lbs of outside-in pressure many times and was frustrated with sporadic success, then I found the switches operated by being pressed downward 🤪

Last edited:
I just got my order shipped notice. I should say 2 ship notices as the weapon light and pocket light were shipped separately from 2 different states.

New Olight received. Comparison with the Streamlight. Olight on top followed by single AAA and double AAA Streamlight. I really like the size of the double AAA streamlight. It's easier to handle yet still slim.

Attachments

• IMG_20201124_134504759.jpg
    IMG_20201124_134504759.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 21
I subscribed to their email notices so that I won't miss the next sale. There are several items I need from them.

View attachment 413295Mine came in today too. Fit my Walther P99C (not exactly a new production gun) nicely. I did fumble a lot trying the switch though: I must have tried 30-40lbs of outside-in pressure many times and was frustrated with sporadic success, then I found the switches operated by being pressed downward 🤪

Same here, I thought it was broken.

Back
Top Bottom