WTS Orion Guns 5” 9mm AR upper complete AND Glock mag adapter

ACK495

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Description :
Must go on registered SBR or pistol lower.
For sale is an excellent condition 5” 9mm upper, complete with BCG/CH. Made/assembled by Orion Guns. Has a 5” barrel and a quad rail. Also comes with blast diverter brake as well as the A2 FH that came with it. And a plastic spacer for your buffer tube to help shorten the bolt travel and help lessen the chance of your bolt catch breakage. This upper works with Glock or Colt pateen mags.

9mm AR upper in 5" Barrel

This upper has seen 200 flawless rounds at most. All by me. I purchased it directly from Orion, along with their awesome Glock mag adapter.

Selling Terms : Cash FTF if close. Always willing to meet halfway for a deal. Shipping add $5

Price : $220 for complete upper. OBO

$90 for Glock mag adapter. SOLD

Trades:
5.56 Hornady 75gr T2 BTHP or MK262
7.62x39 ammo like 8M3, 8HP, SST, or GT
Small pistols. Try me. If it works well and I can carry it you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Contact Information: IM here or email [email protected]

Pictures:
email me

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom