ORIGINAL BOB'S SALISBURY,MA

Ok I just got off the phone with Jack and we are planning on Monday night April 18,2011. We will have the use of the range from 6 pm till 9 pm just for NES. He won't schedule any classes for that night.
I will follow with more information as time goes on.

I have some stuff going on around then but I will try and figure out my availability and make it. Too bad my AK can't come, but would be cool either way.

Ok I just got off the phone with Jack and we are planning on Monday night April 18,2011. We will have the use of the range from 6 pm till 9 pm just for NES. He won't schedule any classes for that night.

On my way home from the diner Thursday night, I left right after you, I was thinking about the Mosin Nagant Jack is raffling off. First I was thinking I never win the gun raffle @ Bob's but then I though what if Jack did an NES raffle on April 18th. I'm sure they'll be enough of us to buy all the squares. I'm sure you'll see Jack before I do, could you run that idea by him and see what he thinks?

On my way home from the diner Thursday night, I left right after you, I was thinking about the Mosin Nagant Jack is raffling off. First I was thinking I never win the gun raffle @ Bob's but then I though what if Jack did an NES raffle on April 18th. I'm sure they'll be enough of us to buy all the squares. I'm sure you'll see Jack before I do, could you run that idea by him and see what he thinks?

I am sure he could do that if enough were interested.

I have recently joined Mystic Valley GC but I have 2 weeks before I get my key card. Bob's was where I have been going to shoot. I went yesterday afternoon for one last go there and it was an hour and a half wait so I left. I will try them again next weekend. It's a cool place but I will have to admit some of the younger crowd that goes there make me a little nervous with their gun handling and their range ethics kinda suck.

Rick i know exactly what youre talking about it. It is a fear of mine when i go to shoot even thought im the same age as most, 21. Its a great place to go they're all terrific there. I like to go usually early on or later before they close. They were also open pretty quickly after what happened too

Ive only seen one clown in there, most of the time im lucky and only a few people there. Made the mistake of going on a saturday once though and there were a bunch of young folk renting every gun they had so it was about an hour wait for a range.

Id be in for a raffle depending on the gun, then again I guess if I didnt want the gun I could sell it here for double [smile]

not for nothin,but if you see a kid doing something wrong then speak up and help out...........i just started shooting a couple of months ago so im sure i was doing some dumb shit.......the people around me helped out,so now i return the favor whenever i can.
Rick i know exactly what youre talking about it. It is a fear of mine when i go to shoot even thought im the same age as most, 21. Its a great place to go they're all terrific there. I like to go usually early on or later before they close. They were also open pretty quickly after what happened too

that would be great,my buddie got his first gun at a raffle at Bob's..........have you gents ever heard of a s&w 1911 pro series compact.....freakin prick won $1000 gun on a $20 dollar raffle!

Last edited:
that would be great,my buddie got his first gun at a raffle at Bob's..........have you gents ever heard of a s&w 1911 pro series compact.....freakin prick won $1000 gun on a $20 dollar raffle!

Yeah, I believe I had a square on that one too, one of many. The only gun raffle I ever won was the $1.00 Holly Fund raffle last year @ the NES/Four Seasons cookout. I was a Sig Mosquito but Carl let me take it in store credit instead.

Last time i was there one of the guys who works there let me and my buddys shoot his SW 500, not many people would offer up something like that when looking though the rental case for something fun to shoot

Is there any update on this, and specifically may we bring a guest? Thanks.

Mondays can be a little crazy at work so at times I have no interest for extending the day but I if I am up for it I will drop by on the 18th and say hello to the crew.

It's NOT going to be on the 18th we are setting the dates now and more information will follow shortly. They had classes scheduled for that night and wouldn't work out trying to do both there at the same time.
There will be a post coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom