oregon militia seizes building

OK, this is just M O R O N I C. Let's go there, support a guy who didn't ask for it nor does he actually want it. Then, we lock ourselves in a building. Done. Now what? Release the prisoners, or we kill the water heater? And this Ammon Bundy guy? He wants his face on TV. What's next? Memoirs, a training DVD, a Christmas cd with Ammon's favorite patriotic tunes? GTFO. All that is "organized" by an electrician from Montana. If that is you guy's idea of starting a rebellion, then do me a favor and stay away from me. Stupidity kills faster than a smart ennemy.

Anyone else find it odd that a militia group is now in the news? I mean, it's always been contested what the 2nd actually means and suddenly, when El Pres is getting back from a tour of the back nine, a militia shows up just in time to really nail home the "guns for us, not for you" logic?

Anyone else find it odd that a militia group is now in the news? I mean, it's always been contested what the 2nd actually means and suddenly, when El Pres is getting back from a tour of the back nine, a militia shows up just in time to really nail home the "guns for us, not for you" logic?

Obama=such a waste of oxygen

" 3% of Oregon Official Press Release

Topic: Malheur Wildlife Refuge Siege

On January 2, 2016, various patriot organizations under the direction of the Oregon 3% and associated groups organized a peaceful rally in Burns, Oregon in a show of support for the Hammonds Family and the community of Harney County. The immediate aims of this peaceful protest were to voice dissent of the wrongful prosecution of the Hammonds, the family’s subsequent decision to report to prison for federal charges, and for the refusal of the Sherriff to protect and support the citizens of Harney County. Following the peaceful protest, members of militias and individuals voiced their decision to “take a hard stand” which would be to seize a Federal National Wildlife Refuge building in Malheur County, and succeeded in doing so.*

Unbeknownst to the Idaho 3%, Oregon 3%, it’s leaders, associations, rally participants, or the citizens of Harney County; these actions were premeditated and carried out by a small group of persons who chose to carry out this takeover after the rally. The 3% of Idaho, 3% of Oregon, The Oregon Constitutional Guard, and PPN organizations in no way condone nor support these actions. They do not mirror our vision, mission statement, or views in regards to upholding the Constitution, The Rule of Law, or Due Process.

During the weeks leading up to the rally, none of the aforementioned groups made any Calls to Arms to it’s members, nor planned or advocated for any form of armed uprising. The citizens of Harney County remain in solidarity with the aforementioned groups, as well as support our efforts to remain peaceful in our attempt to exercise the 1st Amendment Right. For the time being, we will remain in Harney County to continue to show our support for the Hammonds, and the community. We will continue to release updates and information as it is available. We want to personally thank the citizens of Harney County and the city of Burns for their hospitality.

Oregon iii%"

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that just a few years ago, even on this board, the term "False Flag" would be met with talk of tinfoil and implanted chips. Fast forward a few years, and the term is being thrown around with ease. Just following this thread all day, it seems more and more people are becoming awake to the fact that staged, or provocateured events can and do take place. Not saying that's what this is. Still too early to tell, but it's something that interests me. People's perception of an event, and suspicion that all is not what it may appear to be.

United? This country? Now? There's so much division among Americans - gun owners, non gun owners alike, that there will never be an ounce of unity.

So much talk about "go time" on the inter webs but let's face it, there could ba tanks on the streets of Boston forcing people to turn in their guns and take piss tests and still, nobody would do a damn thing but talk.

We are a generation and a nation of obedient stooges who happen to have the safety valve of "free speech'" to keep us in line and fighting in that line. We are a nation unworthy of the vision of the Founders.

The founders were hypocrites who didn't share a united vision.

OK, this is just M O R O N I C. Let's go there, support a guy who didn't ask for it nor does he actually want it. Then, we lock ourselves in a building. Done. Now what? Release the prisoners, or we kill the water heater? And this Ammon Bundy guy? He wants his face on TV. What's next? Memoirs, a training DVD, a Christmas cd with Ammon's favorite patriotic tunes? GTFO. All that is "organized" by an electrician from Montana. If that is you guy's idea of starting a rebellion, then do me a favor and stay away from me. Stupidity kills faster than a smart ennemy.

Not a problem, I don't think they were waiting on you anyway[rofl]..

Oh hell, Now we got the crew who's blaming another crew for trying to get go time started because that crew couldn't get it together before the crew that did got it going. Great, and we have others who want a go time to get going but are pissed because it doesn't support their go time priorities to get going. In all honestly, even if CWII did get going, all the crew that wants it to get going will fight each other to the death because it's not the way they want it to get going.
FED forces win by default, Constitutional forces spontaneously blew up, couldn't get it going!!

The BLM is incredibly corrupt.

They've been complicit in the poisoning of American Indians for decades by allowing unsafe uranium mining on their reservations.

I don't know the whole story here, but the idea of resentencing people who have already been convicted is ridiculous. Why the hell should a judge be allowed a "Mulligan?"

The BLM is incredibly corrupt.

They've been complicit in the poisoning of American Indians for decades by allowing unsafe uranium mining on their reservations.

I don't know the whole story here, but the idea of resentencing people who have already been convicted is ridiculous. Why the hell should a judge be allowed a "Mulligan?"

it is ridiculous. Innocent people can stay in jail because it is important to have "finality" of justice, but people can be resentenced and finality doesn't matter?? Sure is nice to have cake and eat it.

Ianal, but I dont think I can ever recall an instance of someone being sentenced, doing the time, being released, and then at a later time having to be returned to jail because the court decided the sentence should of been longer.

Sounds like an sneaky way of achieving double jeopardy. " Oh, you did 10 years? Sorry, should of been 20, back you go." Its like serving two sentences for the same crime.

Ianal, but I dont think I can ever recall an instance of someone being sentenced, doing the time, being released, and then at a later time having to be returned to jail because the court decided the sentence should of been longer.

Sounds like an sneaky way of achieving double jeopardy. " Oh, you did 10 years? Sorry, should of been 20, back you go." Its like serving two sentences for the same crime.

Sounds the same to me. What happened is that they were sentenced to below the mandatory minimum, because the trial court (reasonably) thought that the sentence was unconstitutional. The 9th circuit (predictably) ruled in favor of the law and against the constitution.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/e...convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

Yep, I know the back story, just dont recall it ever happening before. (as I said, Im not a lawyer, so maybe its more common than I know)

Yup, and the JUDGES, you know, those selected few, even state and county judges, who have their armed detail with them at all times, the judges that are supposed to be impartial, balance the scales of justice, are so corrupt in every county, state and on all federal lines. Whether its an actual monetary payoff, a CYA from one judge to another, the heads up and DA backs off so they can advance their own career, the Justice system is broke, very, very broke.
It's a wonder why not a person is willing to say boo about the JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!!

Well I can't wait until John Mccain comes out in support of these moderate rebels in their fight against the ruthless, brutal blm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, and the JUDGES, you know, those selected few, even state and county judges, who have their armed detail with them at all times, the judges that are supposed to be impartial, balance the scales of justice, are so corrupt in every county, state and on all federal lines. Whether its an actual monetary payoff, a CYA from one judge to another, the heads up and DA backs off so they can advance their own career, the Justice system is broke, very, very broke.
It's a wonder why not a person is willing to say boo about the JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!!

Maxwell said it best, it was never supposed to be otherwise, it's right there, in front of our eyes, yet we all wonder.

As he said "For crying out loud, it's called THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM".

Sounds the same to me. What happened is that they were sentenced to below the mandatory minimum, because the trial court (reasonably) thought that the sentence was unconstitutional. The 9th circuit (predictably) ruled in favor of the law and against the constitution.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/e...convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

This is just one example why those "all encompassing" Patriot Act style laws are so dangerous. The act under which he was charged is so not applicable you'd laugh if someone told you they were going to use it.

OKAY, SO?
Folks have agendas, have since the founding of Plymouth. BFD! As long as they take care of assigned business. Patton and Montgomery were very fixated Phvucktards, did the job. If were going to take on a battle, your going to have level 5 haymakers next to you, as long as your all shooting the bad guys its OKAY!!

- - - Updated - - -

Do not copy and post full articles. It is copyright infringement. Next person who does it will not be happy with the disciplinary action.
I taught a page disappeared!

OKAY, SO?
Folks have agendas, have since the founding of Plymouth. BFD! As long as they take care of assigned business. Patton and Montgomery were very fixated Phvucktards, did the job. If were going to take on a battle, your going to have level 5 haymakers next to you, as long as your all shooting the bad guys its OKAY!!

- - - Updated - - -

I taught a page disappeared!
It went up in smoke, just like a cheech & chong movie.
Here it is.... http://outpost-of-freedom.com/blog/?p=1195

Mike Vanderboegh seems to be the most repeated elder of the Militia movement.

He , and all 3% spokesmen, see to believe this is a federal set up mixed with LDS extremism of the Bundies.

But he is both warning , and , calling for localized violence of independent militias if the Feds kill these people.

Google : no more Free Wacos.

I got a first read out of a friend in Seattle. The BLM/FED is looking at this as a so what, they locked themselves in on a property that doesn't matter. Let them sit there forever. Its not like they took the Capital!
Obama will use this propaganda nicely!

Back
Top Bottom