oregon militia seizes building

http://www.wildhorsepreservation.org/government’s-failed-program
"Approximately 36,000 wild horses and burros adopted through BLM’s Adopt-A-Horse program are unaccounted for, and in 1997, BLM’s Wild Horse and Burro Program Director conceded that about ninety percent of rounded up horses ended up at slaughter. Questioned off-the-record, BLM employees routinely acknowledge rampant mismanagement and disregard for the 1971 Act (see Case Study #1)."

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/24/blm-illegally-sold-thousands-wild-horses-slaughter/

http://www.wildhorsepreservation.org/government’s-failed-program
"Approximately 36,000 wild horses and burros adopted through BLM’s Adopt-A-Horse program are unaccounted for, and in 1997, BLM’s Wild Horse and Burro Program Director conceded that about ninety percent of rounded up horses ended up at slaughter. Questioned off-the-record, BLM employees routinely acknowledge rampant mismanagement and disregard for the 1971 Act (see Case Study #1)."

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/24/blm-illegally-sold-thousands-wild-horses-slaughter/

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, pretty much every organized militia group you can find today is chock full of fed informants and agitators. Wouldn't be suprised if theres one in here goading these guys on to do something stupid so they can get some more "problematic" people behind bars easily. Happens all the time, a lot of rumors surrounding Santilli being one of them as well.

Peacefully, albeit with hard feelings and maybe some arrests. The fact they aren't focusing at all on the fact these two ranchers already served their sentence years ago, and th fundamental wrong of resent ending years later, demonstrates they are there to serve their own ends - which I think is fair to say is drawing the .gov into confrontation. They (.gov) aren't going to give them exactly what they want. There won't be a Waco or Ruby Ridge, no matter how hard this 'militia' tries to instigate it. They're Occupy Wall Street in camo and Copenhagen instead of tie dye and patchouli - at first glance, they seem to have a grievance that could garner support (remember when OWS was ostensibly about getting big business out of politics?) but upon a little thought and reasoning, you see they're really about their own causes.

The opposition, or more fairly, lack of support from the locals and the Hammonds is not insignificant here. Ask yourself what that means, and why that may be. Ask yourself why they aren't focused on the free fencing issue. Hell, even if they DID set those fires out of malice or to cover something up - they were tried, convicted, and served their sentence. Read tending them years afterwards is fundamentally wrong. But that's not their rally cry, is it?

The locals are probably Californians that moved up for the cheap land prices when the gov fugged oregon with the spotted owl. There is a lot more to the discontent than you have knowledge of but honestly it doesn't matter. If a fight ever comes together in this country it won't be getting help from the internet. The men who stand up will do it on their own accord because it's the right thing to do. The rest will find reasons they won't stand up even when it affects them. However this ends it would never have started to begin with but for a corrupt government.

FYI, pretty much every organized militia group you can find today is chock full of fed informants and agitators. Wouldn't be suprised if theres one in here goading these guys on to do something stupid so they can get some more "problematic" people behind bars easily. Happens all the time, a lot of rumors surrounding Santilli being one of them as well.

All the protest groups are the same with informers and the net is full of spies watching all we post, it's life under the looking glass...

he posted it to facebook. Ill copy and paste what he wrote.

HossUSMC is right. A true constitutional militia's authority lies only within the confines of its own state. This is an armed invasion of a sovereign state by these outside forces.

There's a difference between people educated in the constitution and general laws who are organized to defend their state from enemies foreign and domestic and the guys who play dress up in the woods and look to start trouble.

HossUSMC is right. A true constitutional militia's authority lies only within the confines of its own state. This is an armed invasion of a sovereign state by these outside forces.

There's a difference between people educated in the constitution and general laws who are organized to defend their state from enemies foreign and domestic and the guys who play dress up in the woods and look to start trouble.

Constitution be damned, if tyranny happens then all bets are off. Lock and load baby

I can only imagine how many blogs , forums, etc. That will have to be monitored about this. Not that they can't, but there's so much else they have to be worried about... lol , " The One " has a lot on his plate !

Outside forces -----[rofl]WHAT A MAJOR FAIL

So I doubt ya'll understand how it's is playing out and I won't lead you into an understanding but you should read up on what this is about. Sparrow out a citizen and charge him with terrorism for burning sagebrush then steal his land. What's next, more gun controls to sparrow you out as a terrorist and steal your property???

- - - Updated - - -

If I were the federal government, I would just ignore them and let them sit there till they get bored and leave.

As been stated already, half the people in this group are probably feds and rats anyway.

You will know what's comming by what the government controled media says...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3379299/posts

coorect me if I am wrong but in this case the two farmers have already served one term and are going back for seconds.....and they have not asked for help which has come without being asked

Ranchers, yes they served their sentence but it was appealed by the procecution so they have to go back in. They have paid huge fines and will lose everything they own plus the government is taking the land if they can't pay the fine. Help came without the asking and I am sure after going to prison for burning sage brush they are in fear of their lives and their families lives.

Ranchers, yes they served their sentence but it was appealed by the procecution so they have to go back in. They have paid huge fines and will lose everything they own plus the government is taking the land if they can't pay the fine. Help came without the asking and I am sure after going to prison for burning sage brush they are in fear of their lives and their families lives.

Sounds pretty American to me. **** the Feds!

So a militia is anyone who calls them selves one and if one person calls another to come then I don't see a problem here. I smell stinky leos in this thread.

Last edited:
We are all Americans, it should not be about state lines. UNITED is how we should all be.

United? This country? Now? There's so much division among Americans - gun owners, non gun owners alike, that there will never be an ounce of unity.

So much talk about "go time" on the inter webs but let's face it, there could ba tanks on the streets of Boston forcing people to turn in their guns and take piss tests and still, nobody would do a damn thing but talk.

We are a generation and a nation of obedient stooges who happen to have the safety valve of "free speech'" to keep us in line and fighting in that line. We are a nation unworthy of the vision of the Founders.

This. That's how part of a militia group was brought down. I don't recall which off hand and I'm at work and too lazy to look it up. But short story, someone was allowed into their group. Started encouraging violence and convinced a few of them to build pipe bombs. Then he flipped and ratted them to the Feds.

Edit:

It's was the hutaree militia in Michigan. Guy was an FBI informant

Last edited:
This. That's how part of a militia group was brought down. I don't recall which off hand and I'm at work and too lazy to look it up. But short story, someone was allowed into their group. Started encouraging violence and convinced a few of them to build pipe bombs. Then he flipped and ratted them to the Feds.

Don't even need to look it up. It's happened on multiple occasions. Over and over and over. There's only one way to maintain a proper militia. You have to completely vet everyone involved, it has to be kept small, and in a perfect world, you would know everyone for years. Any talk of unprovoked violence would merit a banishment. It would exist solely for defensive purposes of the utmost importance.

Don't even need to look it up. It's happened on multiple occasions. Over and over and over. There's only one way to maintain a proper militia. You have to completely vet everyone involved, it has to be kept small, and in a perfect world, you would know everyone for years. Any talk of unprovoked violence would merit a banishment. It would exist solely for defensive purposes of the utmost importance.

Exactly. Glad someone's on the same page. Gives me hope.

So a militia is anyone who calls them selves one and if one person calls another to come then I don't see a problem here. I smell stinky leos in this thread.
Go look in the mirror and you will have the answer. The militia, contrary to the insistence of the media, is not an "anti-government hate group." It is not a group of uneducated, backwoods, inbred, hicks who date their sisters. It is not made up of malcontents bent on destroying America. Militiamen are not misfits, they are not psychologically damaged mental defectives.

They are you...

The unorganized militia (legally speaking) is made up of "...all able bodied males between the ages of 17 and 45..." We are all militia. You, me, your dad, your neighbor, your brother, your boss, your dry cleaner, the mail man, the stock boy at the grocery store, the cook at your favorite restaurant, and the cable guy are all members of the unorganized militia.

You might be asking scratching your head thinking that we don't need a militia...what good can they do anyway. You ask, and I'll answer... It was the unorganized militia that brought down that plane in Pennsylvania on September 11 and prevented it from reaching it's target. Now I'll bet your saying, "What? Huh? That was just ordinary people." My point exactly. Ordinary people*arethe militia.

Credit to awrm.org

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom