oregon gun show

Instant check was so backed up there were 200 people not able to take home guns when the show ended Saturday. Got to laugh, instant check[laugh] . Folkes had to come back the next day to get their guns...

hold up, i heard you can buy guns without background checks at gun shows. the news says it so it must be true.

With over 5,000 people attending, I'm guessing the gun show loophole was congested. Bummer.

hold up, i heard you can buy guns without background checks at gun shows. the news says it so it must be true.

Deal was you could not get the background check done to buy a gun on the computor. They worked on the system at show time so you could only use the phone. FFL spent 41 minutes to make the check and got dumped on the call when he was caller five, he spent another 28 minutes to get it done. Sunday the computor was working better and only got the can't display twice.

Funny too as I know the cop that checks to see if people are following the law and he spent a lot of time their plain clothes. The new laws the democrats forced on us without our vote is really hurting commerce. Rumor is the next deal is a mandatory 10 day wait, that should kill the gun shows...

Back
Top Bottom