Oregon: BLM Protestors Move Into the Burbs Demanding White Residents Take A Side

The rioters should have been mowed down like grass.

If they happen to venture out around where I live, they will be and nobody around will know anything. People out here would shoot you dead before being coerced into taking down their flag.

If you have street lights you're in the burbs.....

Shoot out those street ligfhts, kill the lights in homes and watch these idiots start to piss their pants

The night is your friend......
MediumWhiteAnt-size_restricted.gif

You are looking for area denial. Figure out how to inject it into the pipe feeding the lawn sprinklers. Crowd gets too close, turn on the sprinklers. Now all of them smell like skunk.

I thought of that. We don't have neighbors so I figures I could sneak through the woods or the stream bed and blast them from cover. Who's to say there wasn't a skunk? If I turn on a sprinkler it will be obvious. I could also rig up some type of container with a line to the house then let it loose if necessary. The goal is no skunk odor unless it's necessary.

The whole situation reminds me of the Omega Man from 1971. The cultists left over after the war swarm. The BAR with the Giant IR scope was a first in the movies I think:

View: https://youtu.be/R4sPM8ugSWc?t=73

Charlton Heston has always been one of my favorite actors for so many reasons. I hope someone preserved his DNA. We need to start cloning him now!

But it is working for Trump. Stupid lefties are generating fear, but that fear is not working to their advantage. Bet a 22 rifle fired with the muzzle inside the window on the second floor of that tan house would be undetectable by the crowd. One shot to a riot leader's leg IDF style.
IDF uses suppressed Ruger 10/22 rifles equipped with bipods and scopes. Suppressors are felonies for us MA residents. Not sure what .22 loads IDF uses. My guess is heavy subsonic solids.

If you have street lights you're in the burbs.....

Shoot out those street ligfhts, kill the lights in homes and watch these idiots start to piss their pants

The night is your friend......

They will bring their own lights as well as lasers to fry your retinas.

5f1dd001cff47e0009897def_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1595789321492_640_360_400.gif

IMHO, no street lights in the surrounding area is helpful but a better tactic would be to have massively bright floodlights shining from various points of your house towards points of approach. The above gif is pretty instructive for a few different aspects of the riots.

IDF uses suppressed Ruger 10/22 rifles equipped with bipods and scopes. Suppressors are felonies for us MA residents. Not sure what .22 loads IDF uses. My guess is heavy subsonic solids.

Suppressors aren't felonies for those of us who don't live in Massachusetts.

Even without them, sub-sonic ammo out of my 10/22 is awfully quiet.

They will bring their own lights as well as lasers to fry your retinas.

5f1dd001cff47e0009897def_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1595789321492_640_360_400.gif

IMHO, no street lights in the surrounding area is helpful but a better tactic would be to have massively bright floodlights shining from various points of your house towards points of approach. The above gif is pretty instructive for a few different aspects of the riots.

I consider High Powered Lasers a deadly threat and will act accordingly.

Just my own opinion......they're not going anywhere en masse that requires much transportation coordination

Unless you're a political figure/person of unusual interest they're not going to make your neighboorhood a destination.....whether its the burbs or a rural area.

Juice isnt worth the squeeze for them.....no press, fewer people/neighboors to intimidate etc.....

the further out they get the more difficult it is to coordinate everything from comms to transportation to pick an issue......and the more vulnerable they get

I watched hundreds of antifa pile off the red line right into quincy center back in april. They were scared.

Just my own opinion......they're not going anywhere en masse that requires much transportation coordination

Unless you're a political figure/person of unusual interest they're not going to make your neighboorhood a destination.....whether its the burbs or a rural area.

Juice isnt worth the squeeze for them.....no press, fewer people/neighboors to intimidate etc.....

the further out they get the more difficult it is to coordinate everything from comms to transportation to pick an issue......and the more vulnerable they get

Very true. I doubt we'd see them in the 'burbs unless said 'burbs are served by mass transportation and/or have easy access and roads with multiple paved entry and exit options.

I've made a point of choosing a home in a semi-rural setting with limited access, which is what I've done here as well as back in TN. Dead end street with low population density not only provides for the lifestyle I like but also limits traffic and crime. Bad guys don't like coming way back into a dead end street because they are likely to be F-ed for escape if reported. Marxist zombies are going to 'nope the F out' before making themselves so vulnerable in such a dead end mix of wilderness and dwellings.

My thinking has always been to live somewhere I can 'bug in' should any fap-fantasy SHTF scenario ever happen. Nothing special- I think that fits many of us on the forum excepting those within big metro areas.

I watched hundreds of antifa pile off the red line right into quincy center back in april. They were scared.

Honestly or sarcasm?

Not sure of the situation in Quincy but the marxist zombies to seem to focus their operations within areas that feature sympathetic if not outright complicit local government.

They're so deranged they've already shown they're not afraid of that. They tried to beat up a kid with a rifle, and got hosed for it. The only way you can induce fear is to start killing them.
A national approach is needed at this point. The dem governors and mayors have demonstrated that they're derelict in their duties and as much as I support state's rights, it's past time (or nearly) for the feds to stomp this shit out once and for all.

Strategically, let it burn til after the election. Trump sending storm troopers in at this point will be bad for his campaign, but Dem cities burning for the next month and a half will be good for him. after 11/3 I think it's time to stop playing around though.

Very true. I doubt we'd see them in the 'burbs unless said 'burbs are served by mass transportation and/or have easy access and roads with multiple paved entry and exit options.

I've made a point of choosing a home in a semi-rural setting with limited access, which is what I've done here as well as back in TN. Dead end street with low population density not only provides for the lifestyle I like but also limits traffic and crime. Bad guys don't like coming way back into a dead end street because they are likely to be F-ed for escape if reported. Marxist zombies are going to 'nope the F out' before making themselves so vulnerable in such a dead end mix of wilderness and dwellings.

My thinking has always been to live somewhere I can 'bug in' should any fap-fantasy SHTF scenario ever happen. Nothing special- I think that fits many of us on the forum excepting those within big metro areas.

Honestly or sarcasm?

Not sure of the situation in Quincy but the marxist zombies to seem to focus their operations within areas that feature sympathetic if not outright complicit local government.

They were honestly scared. The fine people of Quincy came out, and even through the thick quincy accent and what I suspect was a not insignificant amount of booze, they were able to communicate very clearly they would tolerate no BS. I was at the bottom of the stairs at the T station with a bunch of people giving the warm Quincy welcome, "This isn't Minneapolis" "If you f*** up you won't make it back to your car" "If we decide to go, the cops can't stop us" "You better pick up your trash when you're done" Cops were standing right there and didn't do anything. "Don't look at him, he's not gonna help you" It was great. I doubt they'll ever take the red line south of UMass again.

Lots of folks have been prepared for years for the government to come around and try to disarm them. Instead of heavily armed cops and soldiers, these BLM clowns show up looking to fight? Lol

Back
Top Bottom