• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oregon: BLM Protestors Move Into the Burbs Demanding White Residents Take A Side

... think about how many losers you can rent on a cash stipend of even 80 or 100 bucks a day.
The coronavirus shutdown is probably working against us here -
if the economy was normal and there were no school shutdowns,
at least some of them would be attending their "Studies" classes,
or asking us if we want fries with that.

The coronavirus shutdown is probably working against us here -
if the economy was normal and there were no school shutdowns,
at least some of them would be attending their "Studies" classes,
or asking us if we want fries with that.

I don't think most of these people would work in a Mcdonalds, or any other fast paced retail, they wouldn't even last a week. Maybe dunkins or
something, but even that, is probably too much. I think most of them don't know what "work" is. Yes, maybe some are college kid dumbasses, etc. I know someones kid like this shitty archetype, in her 20s and never worked a job in her life, on the dole with "mental health disability" etc. Probably marching in this bullshit whenever it comes through MA, etc. The obama admin got thousands and thousands of these people on the dole in 8 years that would have had no chance otherwise.

I don't think most of these people would work in a Mcdonalds, or any other fast paced retail, they wouldn't even last a week. Maybe dunkins or
something, but even that, is probably too much. I think most of them don't know what "work" is. Yes, maybe some are college kid dumbasses, etc. I know someones kid like this shitty archetype, in her 20s and never worked a job in her life, on the dole with "mental health disability" etc. Probably marching in this bullshit whenever it comes through MA, etc. The obama admin got thousands and thousands of these people on the dole in 8 years that would have had no chance otherwise.

Sometimes I wonder if they'll get louder when the money stops, or just fade away.

The frustrating part is how brainwashed these kids are, even one of my daughters to an extent. She worked hard in HS and college and has a pretty high paying job and owns a house all within 4 years of graduating. She agrees with a lot of what these SJWs are saying and I ask her why she supports these groups and her response is systematic racism. I told her there will be a day when they come for all the stuff she worked hard for because they are too lazy to earn it themselves. Her best friend is black and is in law school and that woman's husband is an officer in the Coast Guard, I point out that if racism was such a problem her friends wouldn't be where they are today, they are there because of hard work. It's maddening.

I'd say *if you must* defend your house against rioters, hedge your bets. It's one thing when it's straight forward, "Joe was on the lawn with a rifle, someone lit up a molotov cocktail and Joe shot him then went back into the house", "yep it was definitely Joe". Its another thing when the description begins with "someone wearing an Obama mask with a rifle". May as well make them have to prove a couple things, ie who done it and then that it wasn't self defense.

The frustrating part is how brainwashed these kids are, even one of my daughters to an extent. She worked hard in HS and college and has a pretty high paying job and owns a house all within 4 years of graduating. She agrees with a lot of what these SJWs are saying and I ask her why she supports these groups and her response is systematic racism. I told her there will be a day when they come for all the stuff she worked hard for because they are too lazy to earn it themselves. Her best friend is black and is in law school and that woman's husband is an officer in the Coast Guard, I point out that if racism was such a problem her friends wouldn't be where they are today, they are there because of hard work. It's maddening.

A couple of questions for her is "why do you believe its really systematic?" and "Can you understand how this protest, movement, whatever you want to call it... cast in this way.... is actually setting back progressive objectives? Perhaps by years or even decades. " That's probably the most mind numbing thing, about how dumb these people are, they are unable to see the forest through the trees, unable to see that what they are doing, is possibly impeding the real goals they supposedly believe in?

Usually most progressives basically have a stroke or "core dump" when you explain that the bullshit going on actually hurts the causes they supposedly represent.

This thing- the idea of certain police treating people (and not just black people,, but whites and hispanics as well) poorly and wrongly beating or executing them in the street, it is a "thing". And we had a legitimate chance as a nation, to open a constructive dialog over it. That chance has been RUINED by a bunch of white commie thugs throwing a temper tantrum and rioting... you people had a chance, to co-opt, millions of other people to protest peacefully alongside you, but because the movement is inherently racist and destructive, that cannot happen, because they have scared away millions of npc and "normies" that would have gladly played along as followers.

Sometimes I wonder if they'll get louder when the money stops, or just fade away.

I doubt it will last long once the money goes away, although the key input variable in the current riots is they're nearly all in
moonbat operated locales, and the moonbat governments are essentially allowing it to happen. Under normal circumstances these riots could be
crushed in a week or less with the correct application of force. Look at what happened back during Obama admin in Ferguson and Baltimore, a handful of riots yes, but put
down in a week or so each time, all because "operation orange man bad" wasn't in full effect and local governments reacted normally instead of being
essentially complicit in the rioting.

I'm waiting for a business owner in one of those dump cities to just totally lose his or her shit and "take the mayor or city councilor on a trip to the woods" etc.

I'm waiting for a business owner in one of those dump cities to just totally lose his or her shit and "take the mayor or city councilor on a trip to the woods" etc.

That's the thing that blows my mind about vigilantes, the sheer one-sided dynamics. It takes only one person to say they have nothing left to lose, or they have more hate than self-preservation, to commit an assassination on some high-level target. Kinda amazing the president is able to attend rallies as publicly as he does. Can't imagine all the work Secret Service is doing in the background. But these mayors of BDCs, like that Minneapolis mayor who did his walk of shame out of a booing crowd, the same degree of proactive defenders. Seriously surprised this guy made it out unscathed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdT2ZR0uuu8

I pray civility doesn't nosedive further to that level but I wouldn't be surprised if public appearances become less common.

I wonder where these ended up...???
1600798291617.png

1600798319186.png

And if Target Sports sells stools of grapeshot...???

1600798548014.png

We needed a new flag out front so I went and bought a gorgeous Bennington flag and proudly strung it up on the flag pole out front.
My live in girlfriend goes ‘is that going to be controversial?’ I was like ‘...what? No more controversial than when the pussy SJW’s and commies want to rip down a standard American flag.’ Couldn’t be more proud to see that flag when I pull up to my yard

You are seriously underestimating antifa. They have security, they know who their members are and they police the mob.
Yup; a few weeks ago there was an extended account by
some amateur doing undercover filming of protests
could see enforcers looking for infiltrators,
and how he had to keep changing his clothing
in order to not get tracked and ejected.

We needed a new flag out front so I went and bought a gorgeous Bennington flag and proudly strung it up on the flag pole out front.
My live in girlfriend goes ‘is that going to be controversial?’ I was like ‘...what? No more controversial than when the pussy SJW’s and commies want to rip down a standard American flag.’ Couldn’t be more proud to see that flag when I pull up to my yard

My girlfriend expressed some concerns over my BLM decals that arrived in the mail 🤷‍♂️

16007992266046915396676686861077.jpg

Likely the largest towns withe neighborhoods near the large cities.

Bring that shit to neighborhoods with 3 acre lots and 400 foot driveways and they will get a different response.

Although it would certainly be nice for a large neighborhood to gather together and beat the shit out of these marxist thugs. But we dont have that level of neighborhood unity anymore.

a great quote from a mediocre movie: “Now yez can’t leave.”

I think I have my non lethal plan........

Likely the largest towns withe neighborhoods near the large cities.

Bring that shit to neighborhoods with 3 acre lots and 400 foot driveways and they will get a different response.

Although it would certainly be nice for a large neighborhood to gather together and beat the shit out of these marxist thugs. But we dont have that level of neighborhood unity anymore.

I know for a fact that 8 out of 10 on our street would not have any issues shooting you in the face to protect themselves, their family and their property. The other 2 houses are empty and up for sale. That's good enough for me.

I doubt it will last long once the money goes away, although the key input variable in the current riots is they're nearly all in
moonbat operated locales, and the moonbat governments are essentially allowing it to happen. Under normal circumstances these riots could be
crushed in a week or less with the correct application of force. Look at what happened back during Obama admin in Ferguson and Baltimore, a handful of riots yes, but put
down in a week or so each time, all because "operation orange man bad" wasn't in full effect and local governments reacted normally instead of being
essentially complicit in the rioting.

The way to do that is for 100 business owners to join together and do it as peacekeeping force. I doubt the police will want to arrest dozens of guys, especially if the perp on the receiving end of the justice just defunded them and insulted them and their families.

As for the FBI, they are in on it. CIA too. Heard on the news today that CIA just issued a report saying they believe Putin is supporting Trump by doing dirty deeds. Flies in the face of logic, since the Dems are already in Putin's pocket.

At least consider this type of incident may result in all of your firearms, ammunition and components being confiscated. What useful tools would you have if physical CWII erupts?

Sorry to tell ya, but that is not possible, as I would have to be completely stone cold dead before they could even attempt to confiscate a damn thing.

Yup; a few weeks ago there was an extended account by
some amateur doing undercover filming of protests
could see enforcers looking for infiltrators,
and how he had to keep changing his clothing
in order to not get tracked and ejected.

They organize on mostly on discord and twitter. They're ideologues so they're very easy to impress. They tend to like anyone who'se an ex-felon or (claims to be) homeless. There's a very certain personality profile they're looking to exploit.

the wealthier the neighborhood the more BLM signs, They will be easy marks. These folks are to woke or cowered into resisting the mob. I laugh every time I drive thru Concord and see the BLM banner on the Congregational Church and the one in Stow on 117. I guess they never read history and don't realize the mob eventually turns inward and devours them.

"Pushing people to take a side" Hmmm, are they sure they really want that?
Bullies always think force is the answer to what they want, until they get the crap kicked out of them.

They're so deranged they've already shown they're not afraid of that. They tried to beat up a kid with a rifle, and got hosed for it. The only way you can induce fear is to start killing them.

Who didn't think that Scarface chainsaw scene was a hoot?

SmallTornEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

I plan on peacefully minding my own business and expect that these turds will be dealt with by the appropriate authorities without bloodshed. If that doesn't work out, I agree that they are a special breed of stupid and really didn't show fear over the reality of someone being shot. I don't even think dropping a couple of them will have the intended effect. Some will need to be taken out in 'spectacular' fashion, hence the joking about using a chainsaw. As deranged as they are, I doubt many will have the stomach for splattered gray matter and spilled guts.

I really hate to bum everyone out, but here's my take on the likely scenario for the near future:

Until the election, they will continue to burn, pillage, destroy, deface, and attack both cops/soldiers as well as innocent citizens. The game will be played via Vietnam rules of engagement on steroids- they pretty much get to do whatever they want and anyone fighting back gets silver bracelets. A few will be arrested here and there, but not enough to make a real difference. If Trump wins, there will be a protracted fight to restore law and order. He's a pussy for not taking care of business now, but in case it's better strategy to win in November I guess I can accept a delay. The situation won't clean up overnight but they'll have to be much more sly about what / where they attack. There will be areas that don't recover during our lifetimes, but the great majority of us can return to normal life.

If Biden Horizontal Harris wins, we'll start marching down the road to the South African model for 'equality':

_102930116_976.jpg

Not to worry, we'll all be just as safe as are the South African farmers nowadays. It won't matter if one is white, black, brown, yellow, red, etc.- If you don't take a knee and pledge to the movement you are an enemy of the Marxists and now the 'State' that they have elected. If we thought Oblabla weaponized the 'Letter Agencies', just wait and see what Harris does. IMO she's smarter and much more ambitious than Barry was, which will be worse for those who are expected to carry heavier loads for all her freeloading supporters.

If Trump loses, any bets that Herschel Walker gets busted by the IRS or some other agency? Could happen sooner.

Trump is playing it perfectly. Antifa wants Trump to show the iron fist and prove he is the actual Hitler they see in their fevered dreams. Every minute he does nothing another Trump voter is created.

Exactly. He is playing this cool as long as possible while still offering the blue state cities help that he knows they will reject.

He is trying without having to crack the whip. If and when he wins the election, Trump is going to drop the ban hammer HARD on the violent protests and Antifa/ anarchists. Especially seeing as there are all these threats to ramp up the violence if he wins and this will have been going on for 5+ months without any real response, there is good justification.

I think I have my non lethal plan........

You are looking for area denial. Figure out how to inject it into the pipe feeding the lawn sprinklers. Crowd gets too close, turn on the sprinklers. Now all of them smell like skunk.

Youre on the right track, but substitute gasoline for skunk juice and now its a party [thumbsup]

That was the second pipe...

On a more serious note, what is the availability of the tear gas the police use? A few of those strategically placed around the property should clear the crowd and they will somehow blame the police. You just wear a gas mask and ride it out.

I'm actually amazed that no one has fired on these mobs yet. Nothing is going to stop this until that happens, I think.
Do any of you really think that in MA suburbs it would be a good idea to go outside armed, confront and possibly shoot rioters? You'd end up in jail and your family would be homeless after the bankruptcy. It's also laughable (but really sad) when I think about how my neighbors would respond to a mob... I'm surrounded by liberals!

At least for now, these activities are mostly confined to areas where BLM and Antifa are protected by a legal system controlled by a Soros funded DA. As we've already seen, defending yourself will result in you being the only one facing charges.

I'd say *if you must* defend your house against rioters, hedge your bets. It's one thing when it's straight forward, "Joe was on the lawn with a rifle, someone lit up a molotov cocktail and Joe shot him then went back into the house", "yep it was definitely Joe". Its another thing when the description begins with "someone wearing an Obama mask with a rifle". May as well make them have to prove a couple things, ie who done it and then that it wasn't self defense.

I suggest starting with some cheap throw-away uppers. If you can't be positively identified and the brass can't be matched to a firearm you possess, then good luck making that case.

Back
Top Bottom