• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oregon: BLM Protestors Move Into the Burbs Demanding White Residents Take A Side

They're so deranged they've already shown they're not afraid of that. They tried to beat up a kid with a rifle, and got hosed for it. The only way you can induce fear is to start killing them.
Trump recently made some considerable room. Why not leverage federal cages for traitorous activity?

Because the press value isn't as good. School shooters are mentally ill attention whores. Violence in the middle of a riot has a lower memetic value than turning toddlers into a pile of alpo chunks, and attention whores don't like that. They could shoot 100 protesters and Trump is still going to get the blame/attention from MSM, that works against the mindset of the typical incel shool shooter nutbag archetype.

The would be shooters are probably part of the protests anyway

I dont know if these are suburbs or just wealthier neighborhoods of the cities where this behavior has been tolerated. I know it sounds like cope to say that but i think its an important distinction because as far as the mayor and da are concerned, Portland is Portland. Rochester is Rochester, etc. An actual suburb a town or two over may have a whole different landscape politically with a totally different style of policing. Causing havoc in a nice part of Portland is still Portland. Same mayor, da, cop, etc. The level of risk for rioters is the same even though the surroundings are nicer. I think they're still playing it safe for now

Why not start sewing discontent? Anyone can dress up as antifa. It would be a real shame if people dressed as Antifa started yelling THIS GUYS A NAZI and attacking real Antifa every time they showed up. Make them not trust each other. Get a black friend to dress up as a tranny and start accusing people of working for infowars. Make sure the media gets tapes of antifa on antifa violence. Find the people driving the food trucks and bringing medical supplies, kidnap them, take their places, and give out tainted goods.

I dont know if these are suburbs or just wealthier neighborhoods of the cities where this behavior has been tolerated. I know it sounds like cope to say that but i think its an important distinction because as far as the mayor and da are concerned, Portland is Portland. Rochester is Rochester, etc. An actual suburb a town or two over may have a whole different landscape politically with a totally different style of policing. Causing havoc in a nice part of Portland is still Portland. Same mayor, da, cop, etc. The level of risk for rioters is the same even though the surroundings are nicer. I think they're still playing it safe for now
Wait until they try to bleed into areas where Sheriffs abound.....

Why not start sewing discontent? Anyone can dress up as antifa. It would be a real shame if people dressed as Antifa started yelling THIS GUYS A NAZI and attacking real Antifa every time they showed up. Make them not trust each other. Get a black friend to dress up as a tranny and start accusing people of working for infowars. Make sure the media gets tapes of antifa on antifa violence. Find the people driving the food trucks and bringing medical supplies, kidnap them, take their places, and give out tainted goods.

Im too good looking to pretend to be antifa [smile]

Im too good looking to pretend to be antifa [smile]

If you're good looking: Dress, wig, pumps, dye hair pink and purple, unicorn horn, burlesque makeup. You can be one of the people we use to subvert their leadership, we will get you put into a position that you can redirect funds to Trump's campaign or ammo or both.

Do any of you really think that in MA suburbs it would be a good idea to go outside armed, confront and possibly shoot rioters? You'd end up in jail and your family would be homeless after the bankruptcy. It's also laughable (but really sad) when I think about how my neighbors would respond to a mob... I'm surrounded by liberals!

Do any of you really think that in MA suburbs it would be a good idea to go outside armed, confront and possibly shoot rioters? You'd end up in jail and your family would be homeless after the bankruptcy. It's also laughable (but really sad) when I think about how my neighbors would respond to a mob... I'm surrounded by liberals!

If we got to the point that shooting rioters outside our homes became NECESSARY I doubt that the law would be a factor.

At least consider this type of incident may result in all of your firearms, ammunition and components being confiscated. What useful tools would you have if physical CWII erupts?

This is why I want a definition of suburbs. Are we talking like Arlington, or more Concord? SmartSelect_20200922-124120_Samsung Internet.gif

Lol, so risk going to jail or get your house burnt down anyways by BLM/Antifa.... Not sure how "homeless" is functionally any different at that point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44

Like Whatluck says though, there is sort of a line in the sand. If these people start committing violence against others and the cops aren't doing anything about it, then what choice do you
have? (maybe if you get lucky, you can flee the area, before the bad shit goes down. ) Hopefully it never gets to that point.

Wouldn't take much, they routinely turn on their own, as in the recent incident with the car window and the pit bull:

You are seriously underestimating antifa. They have security, they know who their members are and they police the mob. I'm not saying the felons rioting in the streets for 15 bucks an hour are geniuses but there is a major intel agency directing the retards and running the show.

The BLM movement is made up mostly of rich white liberal control freaks.
That apparently have no jobs. I can't get over how this many people are available 24/7 to gather on-demand, fully coordinated, outfitted with black clothing and helmets. Just f***in MG42 them right down the line.

Keep Trump and Biden signs in your garage. Rioters come you get a Biden sign neighbors you don't like get a Trump sign. 2 minutes to set up a perfect defense. No guns needed.

You are seriously underestimating antifa. They have security, they know who their members are and they police the mob. I'm not saying the felons rioting in the streets for 15 bucks an hour are geniuses but there is a major intel agency directing the retards and running the show.

lol you're wrong, they are super easy to infiltrate.

That apparently have no jobs. I can't get over how this many people are available 24/7 to gather on-demand, fully coordinated, outfitted with black clothing and helmets. Just f***in MG42 them right down the line.
Nah, round them up with unmarked paddy wagons, see who comes looking for them...

Of course I'm still voting for him as he's our only hope, but I'm extremely disappointed with Trump's lack of response to these problems. Some NES-hole is going to post a knee-jerk 'State's rights / state's problem' but this issue is NATIONWIDE and spreading. The hives need to be torched before the vermin continue to swarm and create new ones. It's well past the time to take firm action that will return our country to safety and order. A big F-U in advance to any 'tards compelled to post 'Statists gonna state'. [rolleyes]

Trump is playing it perfectly. Antifa wants Trump to show the iron fist and prove he is the actual Hitler they see in their fevered dreams. Every minute he does nothing another Trump voter is created.

What are we defining as suburbs here? I imagine it could change a lot depending on city. A lot of forests and wetlands around here that I'd consider "suburbs"
Hope your neighbor isn't this guy: "One white man stepped onto his patio clapping and hollering in support of the passing march. The group called for him to join. He smiled and waved them on, still clapping."

I think most of my neighbors are the latter. Not racist by any means, but probably more on the side of ‘have your cause And do you, but don’t f*** with my life’ I know I have a few neighbors who are also pro 2A. Think I even have a fraternal order of police Member a few houses down.

just wondering if anyone communicates with their neighbors or plans to with the potential of civil unrest without looking paranoid

They're so deranged they've already shown they're not afraid of that. They tried to beat up a kid with a rifle, and got hosed for it. The only way you can induce fear is to start killing them.
They want escalation... if#8 birdshot doesn't dissuade them, I guess we could always escalate from there.

... the tactics are dividing repelling the stupid yuppie supporters of Black Lives Matter
Translation:
Donks are worried they're throwing the election with these hijinks.

I think that would be a perfect time to some of the yard work I've procrastinated doing. Damn tree branches and shrubs need to be cut down and trimmed. Because I'm a little short, I use a pole chain saw and combined with the regular Stihl chain saw for the heavy thick stuff, those branches and shrubs don't stand a chance.
the-architects-clue-bucket-21-638.jpg

Do any of you really think that in MA suburbs it would be a good idea to go outside armed, confront and possibly shoot rioters?
Almost time to scout out a good hide,
behind cover in the side-yard of some neighbor
a few doors down the street?

Shoot, police the brass, GTFO.

Of course, that's not gonna work so well
once there's snow on the lawns.
((ETA: And if homeowners actually punched back twice as hard,
they'd bring out the bloodhounds
to try and follow the shooter's trail)).

Luckily, I forecast an Antifa Declaration of Success
once New England Winter arrives.
Ain't nobody got time to flounce'n'chant when it's cold out.

Last edited:

Most of them are white people probably on mental health disability, welfare, or at a bare minimum still lapping up unemployment, etc.

Want to see them shit their pants? Make it so that if you're on the dole and you get convicted of theft, arson, destruction of property, or some violent crime, you lose all your
benefits.

I also don't know how many of them are getting paid, either. I'd bet a sizeable amount are getting some kind of a cash stipend by soros or his cronies, I mean think about how many losers you can rent on a cash stipend of even 80 or 100 bucks a day. For someone like Soros thats pocket change even if he has to pay a thousand of them. If he pays 1000 of them 100 bucks a day thats like 100 grand a day, that's like the cost of a long private plane flight every day, for Soros or someone like him, that's basically nothing in the grand scheme. 120 days of rioting up until the election, lets say, only costs him say like 12-24 million bucks (I'm sure some of the organizers get paid more than the stipend, whatever it might be) for Soros et al, that's basically "significant, but not terribly inconvenient". That's of course ignoring the fact that theres likely more than one funding source for these bozos, too. When you're operating in the black there's no inconvenient things like "camapaign contribution limits" etc. Soros is also probably banking on destroying the US economy, if Orange Man Bad succeeds and biden wins, Soros has likely already has preps in place to short this or that stock or whatever to profit from it. He'd make all his money back and then some. (I mean if Biden wins, its pretty obvious there's going to be a sharp economic downturn because the composition of government is unknown or variable. It's not like Trump where everyone knows financially what he's going to do given past results. )

The fact that the FBI, hasn't like squirreled all this out by this point is despicable. It's not like Antifa is "new". There's only about a half dozen or so obscure dumb federal laws they could prosecute these people with, but they've failed to even do that. Or even if they weren't prosecutable, take the info and dump it on the public, to at least inform the public.

just wondering if anyone communicates with their neighbors or plans to with the potential of civil unrest without looking paranoid
Without looking paranoid? Puh-leeze.

I know a guy that moved from exurban Hillsborough County
to tidewater Virginia a few years ago.
His NH neighborhood had a phone tree, and job assignments:
who is responsible for blocking the development's access roads
with their private cars to prevent escape
and who moves to the source of the disturbance.

I think most of my neighbors are the latter. Not racist by any means, but probably more on the side of ‘have your cause And do you, but don’t f*** with my life’ I know I have a few neighbors who are also pro 2A. Think I even have a fraternal order of police Member a few houses down.

Half of my neighbors are young white couples that have all the virtue signalling signs in their yards. Some are older folks who are nervous, one elderly neighbor told a mutual acquaintance that he saw a kid carrying a rifle down the street and he is scared because he has sjws on either side of him. I don't know if he was mistaken about the rifle or if it was an airsoft but he is scared. They shouldn't have to be scared in the autumn years of their life.

Back
Top Bottom