Ordered not to Arrest Illegals crossing Border?!?!?!?!?!?!

I hope that guy didn't know what he was talking about. He said the order for BP agents not to do anything came "from the top". I thought we just had a bill signed to reconstruct a fence along our southern border to keep out illegals? I thought we were in a WOT? Then WTF is a order from ANYONE telling border patrol agents not to do their job? I had to shut the video off. Whoever made the order to these agents needs to be tried for treason or expelled from this country. [rolleyes]

Uh... that recording's at least a year or more old. the bottom scroll talks about negotiations regarding handing over Saddam Hussein. And the interviewer mentions it being two and a half years after 9/11...

Uh... that recording's at least a year or more old. the bottom scroll talks about negotiations regarding handing over Saddam Hussein. And the interviewer mentions it being two and a half years after 9/11...

DOh, that didn't even click when I watched it. Well, damn people for posting old content and marking it as new news.

Watch what the Democrats will do, Our Wonderful Two Face Jeffords and Leaky Leahy already Voted to give SS and Education Benifits to Illegals.
I have nothing against Legal Immigrants, but Have no repect for the people who come here with NO RESPECT for OUR laws. They also create Competition with little or no over head to decent law abidding business owners. I saw where one had a trucking company in LA for 24 years and was bitching why he was being deported back to Columbia. Think, this guy paid Workman's Comp, Taxes, or anything else the Decent Business owner is forced to pay???

Back
Top Bottom