WTT or sell — (Mass) 1990 Tantal AK from Poland

dudebroparty

NES Member
Location Newton/Waltham Mass
Value in the $4000 range but flexible, I have about 7 mint Soviet pre-ban mags and at least 900 rds of Wolf 5.45x39mm. Personal cheque only.

I'm moving to Florida permanently around May 30. Looking to line up a buyer or trade for then.

Description: A rare opportunity to own one of the finest AKs ever made, a Tantal. Only a very small # were imported and they'll never be seen again.

To compare:
Yes, Tantals actually sell for $3k-$4k on GunBroker. I did not make that up.

-1990 FBR Poland parts kit - surplus, they were unused.
-Built by a Mass gunsmith on a Minnesota-made receiver and registered before the Healey ban in Feb 2016. *For compliance, it has a fixed stock and pinned-welded muzzle brake.
-Round count only a couple hundred. No issues.
-Rust removed (by the gunsmith), internals polished & tightened, additional tweaking done, it's beautiful and runs 100%.
-Includes 7 x 30rd Izmash 'Izzy' pre-ban Soviet mags and bulk (~900rds) 5.45x39mm WOLF steel non-corrosive ammo. I have to dig through all my stuff and make a detailed list.
-The entire gun and 1 magazine have been cerakoted black. The other mags are mint condition red bakelites.
-Crisp Tapco G2 trigger
-wood furniture, Magpul pistol grip, and the top handguard piece is high heat resistant polymer that the gunsmith bonded
-nylon tactical 2-point sling, green.
-Strike Industries optic rail with a $100 Bushnell red dot, or you can remove the optic and just use ironsights, as the rail device has a notch built it.
-Gunguard padded rifle case included
-Very low recoil.
-Extremely accurate to 120m which is the longest range I have.

Attachments

• tantrade.PNG
    tantrade.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 955
  • tantal in mass.PNG
    tantal in mass.PNG
    314.4 KB · Views: 212
  • tantal mpset.jpeg
    tantal mpset.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 173
  • tantal at rab.PNG
    tantal at rab.PNG