Optics planet deals!!

Suggestion if you are looking for accessories even uppers on optics planet

OPEN THE LIVE CHAT!!

Got a Trijicon SRS Reflex $300 under asking price! It's worth talking to representative had her quote some other bottom line prices on optics and lowers, found a couple good discounts just by asking or throwing out a price to see if they'd match.

image.jpeg

Grabagun does the same with their instant equote. Not to burst your bubble but its even cheaper at grabagun with their equote ($829)

Grabagun does the same with their instant equote. Not to burst your bubble but its even cheaper at grabagun with their equote ($829)

grabagun has historically been slow with shipping but I hear as of the past few months they have been horribly slow, as in like routinely 2+ week wait. my old man purchased his VP9 from them ~5 months ago and it took them 3 weeks to ship. my last purchase from them was ~1 year ago and at that time they shipped after ~7 business days....sort of annoying.

i realize opticsplanet isn't the most popular vendor for various reasons, but my experiences w them have been very positive.

grabagun has historically been slow with shipping but I hear as of the past few months they have been horribly slow, as in like routinely 2+ week wait. my old man purchased his VP9 from them ~5 months ago and it took them 3 weeks to ship. my last purchase from them was ~1 year ago and at that time they shipped after ~7 business days....sort of annoying.

i realize opticsplanet isn't the most popular vendor for various reasons, but my experiences w them have been very positive.
I ordered a RMR from them about a month or two ago and the shipping definitely wasnt the fastest but I wasnt in a rush anyway. I think it did take like three days to get a shipping email and I had it about a week after that. Their trijicon prices are worth the wait IMO.

Shipping Monday for free

I got a pretty good deal on an MRO from them the same way. It was nice and easy too.

Last edited:
Put for a price quote from grabagun half hour ago No response...?

Was Great to have direct back and forth conversation with optics planet

Back
Top Bottom