• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Optics deals for Cyber Mon 17?

Looking for a scope for a 308 bolt gun, something in the 4-20ish range FFP if anyone sees any deals out there. Looking to spend $300-$600 maybe a little more if the deal was too good to pass up.

Cabela's was the only real "advertised" sale for today. Thing is i donr know if thier prices are really that good.
opticsplanet had a "up to 60% off" thing going on.

most of the deals i seen on optics are either the bottom end or the higher end.
I thought this was a pretty good price but again its double what your looking for.

I just purchased a brand new Nikon M-223 3x12 BDC on Amazon Prime for $345. NutnFancy (see YouTube) put this on his M&P 10 in .308 and loved it so much, he also listed it as one of his top 5 scopes. It will arrive at my home tomorrow. He didn't like the Nikon M-308 4x16 as much, but that was many years ago. With that, there is a scratched Nikon M-308 on Amazon Prime right now for $370ish. If it is just cosmetic, that is a steal. Their return policy is excellent, so if you don't like it, just ship it back. I thought of buying it myself, but hard to explain to the wife - 2 scopes in 2 days.... ha....

Back
Top Bottom