Optic recommendation for TAVOR?

Not my rifle, but similar setup except I don't have the (additional) backup irons, and my RMR is the dual illuminated with the amber triangle.

ZvIfhUs.jpg

You got one finally [smile]

Picked up my TAVOR this Sat and hit the Range right after. Pretty accurate. Didn't add the MOE Fore-grip till I got home.
Definitely a keeper.
quvetasu.jpg
y9ebude2.jpg

The USPS does NOT receive any tax dollars!

The Tavor is the only "tactical" thing I've ever really wanted... I really like the idea and design. Even with a good discount they sure are expensive though. I would also like to see a bit more testing in terms of accuracy as well

The Tavor is the only "tactical" thing I've ever really wanted... I really like the idea and design. Even with a good discount they sure are expensive though. I would also like to see a bit more testing in terms of accuracy as well

Plenty of vids on YouTube on range/accuracy.

The USPS does NOT receive any tax dollars!

Not my rifle, but similar setup except mine's 16.5", I don't have the (additional) backup irons, and my RMR is the dual illuminated with the amber triangle. Same ADM mount.

ZvIfhUs.jpg

I borrowed my buddies RMR and sat it on the Tavor - I liked it a lot. Not sure how much I like the Aimpoint Pro on there now.

I borrowed my buddies RMR and sat it on the Tavor - I liked it a lot. Not sure how much I like the Aimpoint Pro on there now.

I've got an RM08 in that same high ADM mount that I'll probably be looking to sell for whatever I paid for it (which wasn't much at all - grabbed it from Botach during that last clearance).

I had the mini ACOG show up the other day and I'm loving it. It's a great red dot alternative, IMHO. Great clarity, just a hint of magnification at 1.5x, and the circle w/2MOA dot reticle. I think Botach still has them for under $600.

Still waiting for the funky trijicon mount to show up. That's the one downside. Very limited mount options unless you buy an adapter.

It's going to be one weird assed looking gun.

rifle_miniACOG_5735.jpg

Last edited:
Try an aimpoint micro. Once you go micro.. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Back
Top Bottom