• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Optic mount question

Well, if you're looking for a red dot that co-witnesses with the iron sights, something like the C-More Scout might work.

attachment.php

There are mounts (Weaver/Picatinny) that attach to the top of the carry handle, but it puts the scope or dot very high above the stock. To my mind, they make getting a good cheek weld almost impossible, even with cheekrests on the stock. Just my opinion - might work better for you.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ASCT_1.jpg
    ASCT_1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 54723.jpg
    54723.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 52
Well, if you're looking for a red dot that co-witnesses with the iron sights, something like the C-More Scout might work.

attachment.php

There are mounts (Weaver/Picatinny) that attach to the top of the carry handle, but it puts the scope or dot very high above the stock. To my mind, they make getting a good cheek weld almost impossible, even with cheekrests on the stock. Just my opinion - might work better for you.

attachment.php

OP - i have one of the mounts like the one of the bottom. if you need it. PM me. i'm NOT going to use it.

[wink]

Back
Top Bottom