• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

#opsceptre

I always recommend a crescent wrench for campus carry.
It’s easy to forget you fixed the thingy and put it in your pocket or purse; it’s easier to hit someone than stab or slice; not likely to get bad guy blood on you and dies t scream weapon.
I guess that would be a felony in England too now.

maybe they'll do a knife turn-in in the states...and give out money for each knife. i got a drawer full of crappy, cheap bread and carving knives. i'd put the dough into a nice set of japanese kitchen blades, you know, something that would actually cut, slice, dice and peel.

What a f***ing joke they have become.
They have been conditioned for hundreds of years to be subjects. Yes, they've had a few instances like WW2 where they show their mettle, but they are right back into it.
Makes me wonder, will I, we allow things to get that bad here?
Will we "die on our feet, or live on our knees"??

They have been conditioned for hundreds of years to be subjects. Yes, they've had a few instances like WW2 where they show their mettle, but they are right back into it.

I’m thinking Europe in general lost too much good breeding stock in the last century.

Showed their mettle by borrowing our guns and then not bothering to return them. They've forgot the whole si vis pacem, para bellum thing. We carried Britain then as we carry NATO now.

good comments lol

I lol'd.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.53.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 6.01.38 AM.png

Last edited:

Only while Churchill was PM, the first time during WWII, did they show any stones. Before and after, nope. They are so used to being subjects. I have a couple of acquaintances that are British. They just don't get the US version of government...I told them that's why we threw them out. I also told them that if it wasn't for the US, they would be speaking German now. It wasn't accepted very well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom