• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opinion: I think Massachusetts is going to conduct an anti-gun overreach resulting in non compliance and nullification

Anyone thinking it couldn't happen in Massachtwoshits needs to be reminded of the police fuster cluck following the Boston marathon bombing. Wholesale unconstitutional door to door searches, fistfight between cops who "self-depolyed" (yes, really!) in turf wars over who gets to restrict the rights of the citizens who pay their inflated saleries.

People forget. Dont.

Last edited:
With all the common sense everyone keeps laying on each other we are on a road straight to hell. Our economy is in danger, people with service jobs are done, our schools are closed, our fitness centers closed or will be. More restrictions to come under the guidance of further common sense.
The "silver lining" is that the silver price tanked. Bought 20 ounces Saturday cash and carry for about $15.50 an ounce. I'll flip that shit and more of my stash (all bought under $16 an ounce) when it hits $25 or $30.

Silver trading is not a "financial plan" for me. It's just a hobby......I made quite a windfall in 2011 when it hit $42.

The "silver lining" is that the silver price tanked. Bought 20 ounces Saturday cash and carry for about $15.50 an ounce. I'll flip that shit and more of my stash (all bought under $16 an ounce) when it hits $25 or $30.

Silver trading is not a "financial plan" for me. It's just a hobby......I made quite a windfall in 2011 when it hit $42.

I'll make money off it to, probably. But thats because I can without taking people down with me. That said there are millions not in that position. And this shit ass position they are in is out of an abundance of common sense. Shit, even Live Free or Die is looking like they might want to take that off the plate.

This is going to hurt a lot of people.
They have effectively put a large portion of the states population out of work.
Think about every bartender, waitress, bus boy, and cook.
Now the cleaning guy.
Now the guys that drives the produce, meat and sundry supply trucks that deliver to them
The folks that work in the warehouses that supply them and the folks that service that industry as well.
I just caught Baker talking about something to do with shutting down construction in Boston as well.

Not buying for a second that any of this "Aid " they are talking about is going to find it's way to the poor blue collar schmucks that are going to take the biggest hit.

Just wait it's only been a couple of weeks.
Can you guys imagine that if a donk was in the WH now, the US Constitution would be suspended and Martial Law declared. It would be a full on commie dictatorship. That is their end game, no doubt.

There is a full docket of bills that violate the Second Amendment and they are moving. I expect a Katrina like response to disarm legal gun owners in Massachusetts. I'm talking a new "law" or even an "edict" that will attempt to disarm us. The anti gun government that wants us disarmed will not let this crisis go to waste. Maura telegraphed her moves after the Pulse shooting in Florida. According to her twitter, she was so angered about all the LGBT's, that she HAD to do something.

Well folks... this will be her second act.

There is no way that the government is going to let legal citizens of the Commonwealth walk freely with "hi capacity" magazines and possess AR15's under this State of Emergency.

I think there will be declarations made.

Here is the rub...

We know this will result in us being forced onto the train.
We have been down this road before.
So have others and they did not fare well.

The police know better than to follow such a bogus unconstitutional order.
Not only for our sake, but for their sake.

We have a long way to go with the virus and it's getting exponentially worse.

Millions will lose their jobs and people will be desperate.
Credit cards will get maxed out.

Some people will become criminals to feed their families and take advantage of those who can not protect themselves or their stash.

There are actions that will be taken by certain anti gun states like Massachusetts.

The legal gun owners and or course the criminals will not care for these laws.

What happens when NOBODY complies with a law that everybody is breaking?

It can't be enforced. Such as law or edict will be in place but it will be as if:

ALL gun laws are null and void.

We have to protect or lives, our food, and our families.
Due to the overwhelmed emergency services, we must also defend our means to transport sick family members to the hospital.
Our vehicles are essential for our survival.
Our food and medicine is essential for our survival because it can not be readily replaced under these conditions.

When the government conducts an overreach they step a couple steps ahead - but then they are forced many steps back.

I carry a gun at all times, not because the state says I can but because the Constitution says the state cannot stop me.

View attachment 339085

JFC. It's a good thing Walmart hasn't run out of tin foil yet.

PBR streetgang, this is almighty, over. PBR streetgang, this is almighty, over.
6fb3PLI.jpg

Can you guys imagine that if a donk was in the WH now, the US Constitution would be suspended and Martial Law declared. It would be a full on commie dictatorship. That is their end game, no doubt.
Like in the 2009 pandemic? You know the one that was a 1000x worse here than this one is so far that no one even remembers?

Oh, I agree. But that is a far cry from going door to door confiscating guns.

Man, I hope they wouldn't be that stupid.
I could never fathom that happening until New Orleans.
That was a wake up call.
Not only that someone would do it, but how many went along with it.

Give me a break, so the entire country, excuse me World is freaking out over this virus and the lawmakers in Mass are going to do a gun grab all the while trying to figure out if what they should shut down and for how long? Yea not going to friggen happen.

Gun grabs, carry bans, etc. are more likely to happen in states where carrying is the norm; the perception is anyone can do it; and open carry is legally and culturally supported. Here in MA as (I think) DrGrant once observed, carry generally flies below the radar and those not exposed to the gun world don't have any idea that ordinary unimportant people can actually carry. Its similar to how the "permit not valid" areas in shall-issue states tend to be larger than in may issue states, and was actually once expanded when a state went from a "may" to a 'shall" state. (MI - the "shall issue" law added new carry ban zones not present in the "may issue" days)

Give me a break, so the entire country, excuse me World is freaking out over this virus and the lawmakers in Mass are going to do a gun grab all the while trying to figure out if what they should shut down and for how long? Yea not going to friggen happen.
They did it in New Orleans while there where still corpses floating in the streets.
I'm not saying it will happen, I'm saying it has happened.

Anyone thinking it couldn't happen in Massachtwoshits needs to be reminded of the police fuster cluck following the Boston marathon bombing. Wholesale unconstitutional door to door searches, fistfight between cops who "self-depolyed" (yes, really!) in turf wars over who gets to restrict the rights of the citizens who pay their inflated saleries.

People forget. Dont.
I agree. But Different circumstances this time. Last time they were looking for 1 boy. They don’t have the resources to repel anykind of uprising if they really go full retard on the public. Nobody was going to shoot back at them when they were rolling down the street on the bear cats completely exposed. Let’s say for shits and giggles things get real bad and that same bear cat takes fire from unknown direction from unknown number of shooters. Now they have guys down, they need to provide battlefield first aid, evacuate wounded, break contact etc etc...it’s a whole different ball game. Let’s pray it never comes to that, I don’t think it will. This is a good wake up call to the younger folk though, I hope they are taking notes!!!!

People forget. Dont.

I remember. But that was Watertown. Trying that shit where the houses aren’t that close together won’t fly.
Slightly unrelated anecdote: My neighbor across the street is a 70yo woman that lives alone. A car went off the road into her side yard. She called 911 and as the first cruiser got there, so did my wife and I and five of our other neighbors. One of the younger cops asked an older officer who “all these people” were. He told him, those are the neighbors, you’d be stupid to f*** around in this neighborhood. The PD knows damn well that their whole department is outgunned on my street.

Back
Top Bottom