• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opinion: I think Massachusetts is going to conduct an anti-gun overreach resulting in non compliance and nullification

Reptile

NES Member
There is a full docket of bills that violate the Second Amendment and they are moving. I expect a Katrina like response to disarm legal gun owners in Massachusetts. I'm talking a new "law" or even an "edict" that will attempt to disarm us. The anti gun government that wants us disarmed will not let this crisis go to waste. Maura telegraphed her moves after the Pulse shooting in Florida. According to her twitter, she was so angered about all the LGBT's, that she HAD to do something.

Well folks... this will be her second act.

There is no way that the government is going to let legal citizens of the Commonwealth walk freely with "hi capacity" magazines and possess AR15's under this State of Emergency.

I think there will be declarations made.

Here is the rub...

We know this will result in us being forced onto the train.
We have been down this road before.
So have others and they did not fare well.

The police know better than to follow such a bogus unconstitutional order.
Not only for our sake, but for their sake.

We have a long way to go with the virus and it's getting exponentially worse.

Millions will lose their jobs and people will be desperate.
Credit cards will get maxed out.

Some people will become criminals to feed their families and take advantage of those who can not protect themselves or their stash.

There are actions that will be taken by certain anti gun states like Massachusetts.

The legal gun owners and or course the criminals will not care for these laws.

What happens when NOBODY complies with a law that everybody is breaking?

It can't be enforced. Such as law or edict will be in place but it will be as if:

ALL gun laws are null and void.

We have to protect or lives, our food, and our families.
Due to the overwhelmed emergency services, we must also defend our means to transport sick family members to the hospital.
Our vehicles are essential for our survival.
Our food and medicine is essential for our survival because it can not be readily replaced under these conditions.

When the government conducts an overreach they step a couple steps ahead - but then they are forced many steps back.

I carry a gun at all times, not because the state says I can but because the Constitution says the state cannot stop me.

Boogaloo.png

It's the same all over the country. Winn-Dixie, Publix and Rouses Markets in Louisiana, Alabama and Florida are running out of essential supplies. Jill's parents witnessed a fistfight in the parking lot of a Rouses Market in Thibodaux, Louisiana, over a 12-pack of asswipe! Hope this COVID19 situation gets sorted out soon!

I was thinking about this when I was driving home last night, if I get pulled over I'm gonna be coughing up a lung.
Don’t be so quick to do that. They may surround the car and call in the hazmat team to snatch you up and take u away to a Walmart testing zone against your own will. If u don’t comply they will just flashbang the car and get u out, lol!!!!!!!

It's the same all over the country. Winn-Dixie, Publix and Rouses Markets in Louisiana, Alabama and Florida are running out of essential supplies. Jill's parents witnessed a fistfight in the parking lot of a Rouses Market in Thibodaux, Louisiana, over a 12-pack of asswipe! Hope this COVID19 situation gets sorted out soon!
Christ! We fought over a lot of stupid shit in the Corps but never over shit paper! People need to become 1 with nature, plenty of shit.. to wipe your shit away out there.

MOLON LABE, or not...

Just post these at your entry points.

covid19-biohazard-warning-poster-danger-600w-1645856803.jpg

With all the common sense everyone keeps laying on each other we are on a road straight to hell. Our economy is in danger, people with service jobs are done, our schools are closed, our fitness centers closed or will be. More restrictions to come under the guidance of further common sense.

Wife was at Tanny Hanny yesterday afternoon. Well stocked and not crowded. People have moved on to. . . guns at Shooting Supply. LOL

Loosen up your trigger fingers boys, you may be using them sooner than you think.

Clean and oil your guns, check your ammo and mags, keep your body armor handy if you have it, disperse a couple of rifles and loaded mags in other places off site if you can.

If they come for your guns, charge them an extreme price.....thats non refundable.

Back
Top Bottom