• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Operation: Convert Millennial

We shot all steel targets, because nothing says "millennial" like instant gratification.

As a millennial, I approve this message. I love shooting steel and never shoot paper on the rifle range and am seriously joneseying to shoot steel with my pistols (MWSA doesn't allow that).

That's funny about the fighting stance story. If you asked me to give you a fighting stance, I would not have my shoulders squared off like that at all and I certainly would be facing the side a lot more and with one leg back and both knees bent a little with 30% of body weight on the front leg and 70% on the back for flexibility to move quickly but then again... I'm a ninjer :cool::D

Glad you found a technique to use on people so they can easily get in the shooting stance you want them to be in... looks like it works well! Keep up the good work.

I'd like to take credit for it, but it comes from one of my favorite instructors, John Lovell. He has a great way of breaking complex concepts into bite-sized chews.

Left Eye, Right hand here too.

Well done! My kid came home from college with all these super liberal ideas, and little common sense.

I hope she grows up soon!

Back
Top Bottom