• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open House at Granby Bow and Gun Club

This Saturday from 10 to 4 Granby Bow and Gun Club will be having an open house. There will be a raffle for two guns, a 50 50, free door prizes free hotdog and beverage. Sign up now for next year and the rest of this year is free. We have roughly 400 yards and are expanding, concrete shooting tables, and lots of archery. Come check the place out. 85 chicopee st granby mass

Reminder the open house is today ten til four. Come buy some raffle tickets for the two guns we are raffling off, free door prizes, someone's walking away with a membership, free hotdog and beverage. Fifty fifly raffle.

I can't make today due to existing plans but I'm curious if the club is "all shooter" friendly or not. Abou 5 years I stopped by to take a look when I was looking for a local club. There was someone there and they gave off a definite "hunter's only" vibe. On top of that when I asked about the gun range, he mentioned that it was usually muddy and not really used that frequently.

Back
Top Bottom