• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open carry keeping the peace at once-troubled NH bar?

Funny how a bar full of folks carrying guns is a peaceful place. Even though they are mixing guns and booze. What was that about an armed and polite society?

AE

We spent a 5 day vacation up in Manchester.

Downtown Manchester looked a little sketchy in the evening.

Interesting story. Might have attended if we knew about it and were there on a Tuesday evening. I still wouldn't carry openly however. Concealed is best as far as I'm concerned.

17 years of open carry were more than enough for me, thank you very much.

Unlike many of you, to me it is/was no novelty but more of a nuisance.

That bar is owned by a member of the "Free State Project". I'd give them my money any time. If you guys head up, let me know when. I'll join ya.

Weekends are best for me but I may be able to make a Tuesday thing happen.

We should definitely have an NES trip up there.

I'm the ugly guy in the video who's responsible for getting people together for Taproom Tuesday. We'd love to have you all up here taking refuge from Massachusetts' oppressive gun laws, even if you choose not to open carry.

A smaller subset of us also meet there on Friday evenings, so if that works better for you, then by all means come on up.

This tuesday is no good. I have a stupid delivery of all our training room stuff that I need to put up and get ready for a class on Thursday... Power, Cat5e, etc... [thinking]

Derek maybe you can form some kind of strategic alliance between NES and FSP. Good way to boost membership for both factions and carry on towards the goal of liberty.[smile]

Wish we could go but Tuesdays are not good.

YA..Tues 16th.I'm in!..wonder if we can get a Riley..Ripley what ever his name is report with the "NON free state attendies" LOL

Edit : Ridley report! :-/

Last edited:
I'll plan on the 16th. I'm not the most active member on the FSP forums but I've been a member since before NH was chosen so I'm looking forward to meeting up with them again.

For the record, Len won first prize in a contest and the prize was a five day vacation in Manchester.

Second prize was a TEN day vacation in Manchester!

I'm here all week folks, try the Veal.

Gary

Might as well try the veal . . . the ham was pretty bad! [rolleyes] [wink]

now i know why part of me doesn't like working nights....(normally sleep til 7-8pm and then off to work.and that's mon-fri)

guess i'll have to ask for a tuesday or friday off. [smile]
[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom