• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Open carry at Fenway?

I was at Fenway today and this guy was open carrying. Can you tell me if this is Mass. compliant.

DSC05772.jpg

DSC05773.jpg

It's paw sox's gun from RI. Definitely no need to comply to MA law. ;-)

It's karma, bear taking revenge on human race.

---
- Sent from my broken iPhone.

It's called Futures at Fenway. This was the second year I took the kids. I paid 10 bucks a ticket, not bad for a double header. The Sea Dogs played the first game and Paw Sox played the second. Discounted concessions too. http://mlb.mlb.com/bos/ticketing/futures_at_fenway.jsp

Why was the Pawsox mascot at Fenway? Promotion?

Think it was part of the "Futures at Fenway" series - Portland and Pawtucket play at the big park every so often. Tickets are cheap as hell compared to the big club's games, though I don't think they lower the concession prices any. ;)

-edit- slow on the draw today.

Paws fires that infernal machine at the fans every game at McCoy stadium.
We don't go to Fenway anymore because of the expense and the hassle.
The concessions at McCoy aren't cheap, but the box seat tickets are only $11.00 each.

I live in RI. We take the kids to the Paw Sox often. The park is well maintained. You get to park for free and don't run into the traffic like in Boston. The are always having special nights where they give away t-shirts, boblehaeads and bats. They have fireworks after the game at times. I you pay attention you can usually see one of the Red Sox rehabbing down there. The consesions are a little cheaper the Fenway.

that weapon looks even more dangerous than the umbrella in the backpack at the mall.....they should have locked down boston

Back
Top Bottom