OpEd: Government Should Fight Second Amendment Redlining as Aggressively as Fair Housing Redlining

Reptile

NES Member
The Second Amendment remains under attack, and it’s time for Congress to demand that “Fair Access to Banking Services” rules be re-prioritized by the banking industry.

Earlier on Saturday, my colleague Kira Davis reported that Wells Fargo cancelled the accounts of Del Ray, Florida-based Wex Gunworks. Reportedly, Well Fargo deemed the dealership, which supplies a full range of firearm services to Floridians, too risky for a banking relationship with the company. Of note to students of 2A politics, in the case of Wex Gunworks, is that it is a federally licensed NFA Class III dealer in machine guns and silencers, which are legal for Floridians to own. But gun control activists have been pushing ESG departments to act against companies, regardless of state law or business legality. Reportedly, Wells Fargo went further, and severed the personal accounts of owner Brandon Wexler as well.

According to a report in The Reload by journalist Stephen Gutowski,

Wexler, who has been cited in stories by the New York Times, Washington Free Beacon, CNN, ABC, and many more publications, said nothing had changed with his business. He said he believed the move by Wells Fargo was motivated entirely by animus against the gun industry.
“It feels like it’s a direct attack against gun dealers,” he said. “This all just happened recently, and we have been in business for many years. I’ve never ever seen anything like this.”

Except this isn’t the first time Well Fargo has been in the news doing this.

Continues...

All has to do with ESG
Economic
Social
Governance
Bank's,Finance,Insurance,Big Tech, Big Corporations,The Swamp
All are in
Look up ESG and the great reset,
With the gas stove bullshit now happening you will realize how far they are and why biden shut down the pipeline and opened the border

All has to do with ESG
Economic
Social
Governance
Bank's,Finance,Insurance,Big Tech, Big Corporations,The Swamp
All are in
Look up ESG and the great reset,
With the gas stove bullshit now happening you will realize how far they are and why biden shut down the pipeline and opened the border
I read ESG is losing it's appeal to fund managers, it's returns are not as advertised.

They have taken a hit, But are still full steam ahead,
Davos is a prime example, France, Germany, Spain, All the farmers who being told how to farm are protesting the woke agenda
Even here our farmers are taking a hit, Bezos and china buying up as much land as possible.
California taxing cow farts,(How insane is that, Cows walking around with diapers)
Just look at the nhl hockey player who would not wear the woke jersey during practice, And espen propagandist are calling for him to be deported
Reason I have not watched nascar since the so called noose was found in the garage
It's all around.
How many believers are on your town board??

Back
Top Bottom