Ooops...

It was pretty bad graphics, but it looked like it might have been a TC Encore or Contender. I have a .308 barrel that have made people lose the front grip when they shoot it because they didn't know it was going to kick like that. Even when you tell them that it's going to be big.
 
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
Ohhh, SWMBO, knower-of-all-things, what caliber is that gat, anyway?

SWMBO??

She Who Must Be Obeyed. Slang for one's wife, usually... but I didn't think that Cross-X was Ed! Surely you've seen me refer to Kathy as SWMBO in some of my posts? It's pretty typical slang on the Internet BMW Riders mailing list, which is where I picked it up from.

Ross
 
C-pher said:
Moderator said:
I talked to a guy that has a 45-70 hand. I wonder if it was something like that. Could a 44 mag do that?

I have a .44 Mag, and it doesn't kick anything like that. I don't think so...unless you weren't even holding it.

I've shot a .44 Mag with a 2" barrel, and it didn't kick like that. Of course, I only put three rounds through it, as I found it unpleasant to shoot, but still... it didn't jump out of my hands.

Ross
 
dwarven1 said:
C-pher said:
Moderator said:
I talked to a guy that has a 45-70 hand. I wonder if it was something like that. Could a 44 mag do that?

I have a .44 Mag, and it doesn't kick anything like that. I don't think so...unless you weren't even holding it.

I've shot a .44 Mag with a 2" barrel, and it didn't kick like that. Of course, I only put three rounds through it, as I found it unpleasant to shoot, but still... it didn't jump out of my hands.

Ross

Yea, that's why I think that it was somthing bigger. And the sape is almost like a TC, that's why I thought that it might be one of those. Mabye in a .308 or 30-06 or something.
 
Now that I know who you are and that I do know you...I have one piece of unfinished business, C-x...


Cross-X said:
Ohhh, SWMBO, knower-of-all-things, what caliber is that gat, anyway?

Bite me. [lol] [lol] [wink]
 
Lynne said:
Now that I know who you are and that I do know you...I have one piece of unfinished business, C-x...


Cross-X said:
Ohhh, SWMBO, knower-of-all-things, what caliber is that gat, anyway?

Bite me. [lol] [lol] [wink]

Whoa! The lady plays rough!
Sniper.gif


So how did you find out who he was?

Ross
 
Mod Hat On!

OK folks, private Email has been sent and hopefully everyone will behave more appropriately in the future.

It was NOT FUNNY and it will NOT be tolerated in the future. This is not ar15.com and we won't let it become a clone of that place, so we expect everyone to show proper respect for everyone else here.

Thank you, now back to our normal programming . . .
 
C-pher said:
Did I miss something?

Nothing worth repeating.

Time to move this forum back into the higher levels that it has become known for.
 
Lynne said:
And yet another case of stupidity...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/shootsfoot.html

Please notice that his finger was too damn close to the trigger before he put it in his pocket.... I would say they flunked the project they were working on.

That sure looked like a Ruger P90 - a double-action .45. I can't even imagine how the heck he could have possibly managed to pull that trigger without realizing it! It's got a looong pull in DA...

Shame he didn't shoot his balls off; that way we'd have gotten that stupidity out of the gene pool before he reproduced.
dunce.gif


Ross
 
I have a feeling that that was a squib on his shoe. I don't think that it was real.

More so if what dwarven is saying is true. And I believe him.

Plus, for being that close to his camera, and as loud as the guy next to the truck was, which wasn't. The shot was pretty quiet.

I don't konw. I just don't beleve that last one.

The one where the DEA guy shoots his foot is a good one.
 
C-pher said:
I have a feeling that that was a squib on his shoe. I don't think that it was real.

More so if what dwarven is saying is true. And I believe him.

Plus, for being that close to his camera, and as loud as the guy next to the truck was, which wasn't. The shot was pretty quiet.

Why, thank you, C-pher! And I noticed the lack of sound, too. My thought was that it had been edited so as not to blow out people's speakers, but your theory sounds more plausible.

Ross
 
C-pher said:
Regarding that first Video. I found out what it was that they were shooting.

It was a .600 Nitro in a TC Contender.

Damn, and I thought a 458 Win Mag Lone Eagle was a big Handgun. I may have to look into a Contender, since I've yet to find a reaonably priced Lone Eagle.
 
Back
Top Bottom