• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ooops. Someone’s in trouble.

bottle-cap

NES Member

NES screen name?

I’m drawn between two responses:

1. Honesty will get you nowhere in this case…admit nothing.
2. Idgit put a bullet hole in somebody’s house? Shouldn’t have guns anymore.

Given he fessed up himself, maybe he realized #2. That said, I’d still do #1 and sell my guns before having them taken away. If I was still competent and capable.

Given he fessed up himself, maybe he realized #2. That said, I’d still do #1 and sell my guns before having them taken away. If I was still competent and capable.
They charged him with improper storage so I assume he let them search his house and saw the improper storage
He knew he had a ND, not sure why he did not lock everything up since its a good chance someone is coming to check it out. Unless he had nothing to lock up what he had.
Number two I do not agree with.

Can’t do dick with a suspension of LTC

WATD!!!!!!!

We're At The Dump!!!! [rofl]

Sorry radio nerd humor, can't help it.
and that is exactly what it stands for

I remember when it came on the air circa 1976 ... long before the Enterprise Drive studios were built.

We have a house in MarshVegas.... I used to hang out at Brian's Place with Liz Raven, Paul Van the oldies man, and a couple of the sales weasels back in the day

A few of my friends work there, including the pretty young lady that got me my gig at WPLM (We Play Lousy Music ) Audrey Constant.

Ed Perry is up there next to Simon Geller in my book..... but the Old Troll of Rock and Roll can be a bit eccentric sometimes.....

BTW did you see Garabedian just sold CodComm for 3.2M

If you've ever seen Lone Star Law. "C'mon man. You can't be shooting at anything. Knock it off and don't do it again. Y'allhavaniceday."

Back
Top Bottom