• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oooooh Nooooos boolats found

Got an email just now that "2 bullets" were found on the playground at my son's school.

I really want to see the bullets. What's the over under on spent brass from some kid who went target shooting over the weekend with his dad? Only thing I'm pretty sure about is that what was found are not "bullets" unless dad reloads. I'm going with spent brass, outside chance that maybe 2 actual cartridges were found. JFC.

Not to worry though. A thorough investigation is under way. And a great reminder that if you "see something, say something".

True.

I’ve had a T20 security bit break in half and fly past my head at the speed of light.

f*** [rofl]
Worst feeling in the world when you do that on your last one.... especially after you pick up a box at the hardware store and go nah it'll hold

That feeling is on par with dropping your brand new uncased phone

was there a lockdown? councelors? Overbearing police presence? Did the little knoblets have to walk out of the school with their hands up like hostages? Did a spokeswoman for Anytown show up?

Glad this was reported.

A bullet or 2 could have slipped out of a Glock Happy Stick before a massacre.

Lord knows how many littles were saved as a result of this quick police response.

I do t reload, so I always wanted to dump a couple hundred casings picked up at the range around town. Make it look like a running gunfight no one heard.

This would be hilarious if just for the sheer confusion and randomness of the calibers and quantities.
“Sarge, what the hell happened here? Why are there 19, 9mil, 6- 40 cal, 5- .45’s, 2, .38’s, 4, .357, and 1 single mother lovin .50 AE in this intersection ?!?”

0341AB72-3ACC-434E-87EC-AAE61BD8C2E4.jpeg

He is in Cali
I don't know if their laws have changed, but 12 years ago when we lived in the Silicon Valley area (if you can call that living), brass and projectiles were unregulated pieces of metal (as they should be). My 9 amd 11 year old boys would come home from the range with pockes overflowing with spent brass. A year after we moved back to MA we would still occasionally find casings in stuff we unpacked [laugh]

This would be hilarious if just for the sheer confusion and randomness of the calibers and quantities.
“Sarge, what the hell happened here? Why are there 19, 9mil, 6- 40 cal, 5- .45’s, 2, .38’s, 4, .357, and 1 single mother lovin .50 AE in this intersection ?!?”

View attachment 527669
Every time I see that last picture, I think of Fred @flotter

I'm sure they are ramset casings from when they built the playground. Nobody picks those things up.

I do t reload, so I always wanted to dump a couple hundred casings picked up at the range around town. Make it look like a running gunfight no one heard.

Silencers, yo. Quieter than hitting your mother-in-law in the head with a pillow.

Back
Top Bottom