• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Online Poll: Is social media discriminating against conservatives?

For research purposes this question would be more effective by leaving trump out of it.

The question is now two fold:

Do you believe trump is correct in what he is saying
Do you believe social media discriminates against conservatives.

If the house gains gop seats this fall the Dems and media may have their wake up call and realize they are out of touch. But......I said "may".

The Dems I know seem convinced that the Dems are going to have a windfall in the house in November. I don't think that's going to happen.

If the house gains gop seats this fall the Dems and media may have their wake up call and realize they are out of touch. But......I said "may".

The Dems I know seem convinced that the Dems are going to have a windfall in the house in November. I don't think that's going to happen.

The Dems are already crying that China/NK/whatever are meddling in our election (because the Russian boogeyman is just about used up), so they're prepared to lose. After they lose, they'll pull out the giant "DOUBLE DOWN" stamp and get to work. The left has no memory so it's impossible for them to learn a lesson.

I concur. I think, outside of the Northeast, Chicago, some other isolated cities and California - read a LOT of places - are going to go R hard. It's hard to argue with a growing economy and more jobs. But I do worry. I'll be sprinkling some $ across our fair land to help ensure we carry both houses come January.

If you don't believe it is...
You still believe in Santa Claus...

o-DRUNK-SANTA-facebook.jpg

They must not have liked how the results were turning out. Poll has been replaced with "At home, do you drink tap water or bottled water?"

MSN used to have a lot of political polls on their main page. Now they mostly keep them in the politics section and put the less controversial polls in plain sight. There is a huge difference in the results when they finally put something conservative or Trump related out in the open. The results are much more favorable than the polls you have to look for in the politics section.

MSN used to have a lot of political polls on their main page. Now they mostly keep them in the politics section and put the less controversial polls in plain sight. There is a huge difference in the results when they finally put something conservative or Trump related out in the open. The results are much more favorable than the polls you have to look for in the politics section.

I have noticed that, not that I spend much time on their website. They pretend to wonder why Trunp calls them "fake news" while they continually and openly manipulate data and "facts."

Last edited:
Saw this on Fox news yesterday, a true shame that people can post nude pics, booty twerking and flashy things on social media but not their political opinion. This is why i stay only in NES.

I'm on FB all the time. Who are these people posting nude pix of themselves???? And are they cute? And female?

Back
Top Bottom