One of the dogs is farting.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
We're talking room clearing stenches of death here.

The wife just asked me which one is dropping the fart bombs. She wants me to identify the culprit.

Can I get some help here? I'm just not smart enough to figure this out on my own...

I hope the rest of my Saturday night goes better than this...

:)

Rich

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

The wife just asked me which one is dropping the fart bombs. She wants me to identify the culprit.

Can I get some help here? I'm just not smart enough to figure this out on my own...

Rich
STOP BLAMING THE DAMN DOG!!!!

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Rich
Did you identify the culprit yet?????.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Bob

1st4040

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have 2 little lap dogs.. small but potent they are😁 funniest thing I’ve had dogs before these never heard one burp.. my female climbs up right after eating or drinking for me to pet her until she lets out a frog croak sounding burp

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Guess I was due for some karma for making fun in this thread. 130 lbs Rottweiler audibly farting tonight. He sleeps in our bedroom so wish me luck.

Reminds me of something I did in my youth. One evening I was pissed at my parents for basically being good parents and calling me on some sort of bullsh!t I had created. Some leftover broccoli gave me a brilliant idea. I boiled a half dozen eggs and mixed in only the yolks with some broccoli, then gave it to our Doberman before his usual bedtime in my parents room. He loved it, of course, but around 2am I heard my Dad cursing about the smell.

BlackwaterFence

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny you say this. Spending quarantine time on the couch with one of the dogs, and she lets out a loud fart. She jumps up, looks "what was that?" And barks at her ass! The other dog comes in the room and barks... Just because she's barking.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I may have told this story before on NES but here goes.

I use a CPAP. Our previous yellow lab (RIP) was curled up next to said CPAP and he let go an SBD. Right next to the air intake.

I'm deep in a dream state when this horrific smell arrives from the dog's ass to my full face CPAP mask. I wake up choking and gagging trying to rip the mask off.

That was effing disturbing...

Top Bottom