One more shooter added to the fold

Caveman

NES Member
A friend of mine wanted to get his gf into shooting but she was very apprehensive. She had never shot before and everything she knew was from the movies.

He brought her by my property yesterday so I could do a firearms intro with her. Went over the safety rules and the why’s of the safety rules so she understood what they were and why they were.

For shooting started her off with a few of my 22lr platforms. She loved the Henry 22lr and Ruger 22/45’s. Not long and she was having a great time shooting my 686’s with 38’s. Left for the day wanting her own revolver, target 22lr pistol and asking what it takes to get a suppressor. I may have created a monster. But least he has to deal with it.

For the Stud Club, she’s not guilty and no i’m not posting pics.

Right? If I could I would. I was just happy to to see the grin on her face when she lit off the revolvers and to add another to our ranks.

Does she vote and will shooting guns sway her vote?

If not, you just wasted ammo because a liberal gun owner is still a liberal no matter how hot she may or may not be.

If not, you just wasted ammo because a liberal gun owner is still a liberal no matter how hot she may or may not be.
She’s pure blood if that says anything. Is incredibly smart and has a good head on her shoulders. She sees the current state of affairs and understands the causes, doesn’t have her fingers in her ears humming with her eyes closed.

True, but huge conflagrations are started with a single match...

Well done OP.
Ever notice that you can tell most antis have never actually done any shooting?
Shooting is fun. That's why the "shootin gallery" is so popular at carnivals and amusement parks.

If shooting a semi auto, lever gun, pump or revolver doesn't put a smile on your face, you are pretty much dead inside.

Right? If I could I would. I was just happy to to see the grin on her face when she lit off the revolvers and to add another to our ranks.

I took a couple of women from Krav shooting right before Covid, they all loved the Ruger GP100. Two of them have since been licensed, one bought the Ruger (and a P365). I don't think they have ever shot their guns, but I did my part for the cause. None of them worth taking a pic of tho.

I have that same model 22/45 at the top of the photo. I put an inexpensive red dot on it......tons of fun. It's the first pistol I use to introduce new shooters as well.
Nice! I had a TRS-25 on it originally. That’s why it still has the rail. I can’t remember where I put that sight. Will have to get another reddot for it.

Nice! I had a TRS-25 on it originally. That’s why it still has the rail. I can’t remember where I put that sight. Will have to get another reddot for it.
I got mine used at a local shop a few years back. Had the box paperwork 2 mags rail fiber optic and target sights all in the box. Followed me home for I think $279. Been worth every penny. Nice fun little handgun.

Back
Top Bottom