• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One more match this season at Pelham F&G this Saturday anyone?

Anyone interested in a 100yd league match this Saturday at http://www.pelhamfishandgame.org/ ????

It's a walk and past 100 yard reduced course with a nice covered firing line.
Bob Greenwood runs these matches.
Standing before the rapids is optional.

Bob said anyone interested could also do a 20 shot string on the 600 reduced to 100 yard target.
He would probably even let people shoot rimfire AR22's or whatever as long as you can do the rapids with it.
Bobs email is bambe5 at juno dot com if anyone has any questions.

Unless something unexpected comes up I plan to be there.

George

New Hampshire High Power Rifle League Match

Location: Pelham Fish and game Club Simpson Mill Road Pelham, NH

Directions: From Interstate 93 (either north or south) get off at exit 2. Turn right at the bottom of the

ramp and go to the 1st traffic light (northbound exit) or the 2nd light (southbound exit). Turn right on S.

Policy St. and travel about 1 mile. Turn right onto Rt.38 south. Stay on Rt38 for 3.7 miles. Turn right onto

Hobbs Rd. You'll see the blue Pelham Fish and Game sign right before Hobbs. Take Hobbs for 3/10ths of

a mile and turn right on Simpson Mill Rd. Stay on Simpson Mill Rd for 1 mile. The main club entrance will

be on your right.

Course of Fire:

Sighting Stage: Unlimited sighting shots in any standard position in a time limit of 10 minutes

1st Stage: Slow Standing 10 rounds in a time limit of 10 minutes

2nd Stage: Rapid Sitting from Standing 10 rounds in a time limit of 60 seconds

3rd Stage: Rapid Sitting from Standing 10 rounds in a time limit of 60 seconds

4th Stage: Rapid Prone from Standing in a time limit of 70 seconds

5th Stage: Rapid Prone from Standing in a time limit of 70 seconds

Targets Used: SR-1 for Sighting, Standing, Sitting; SR-21 for Prone. All firing will be at 100 yards.

Ammunition: Competitors must provide their own ammunition.

Start Time: Squadding starts at 8:30 AM, firing starts at 9:00 AM. Coffee will be available at the range

Squadding: There will be multiple relays. Each relay will change targets and score for another relay .

Rifles: NRA Match Rifle, Service Rifle M1, M14, M16 or commercial equivalents ( NRA Rules 3.1, 3.1.1,

3.1.2, 3.3).

Match Fee: Match fee of $12.00

I still have not made it to a shoot a Pelham. I think I got my Saturday full already but need to keep my eye out for another one.

This season has concluded for me and I just finished going over 2012's schedule with my Wife. Training season now!

Back
Top Bottom