• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One Eyed Willie Strikes Again….this time we are Enemies!!!!

I had just saw some more stuff about how big a scumbag Crenshaw is and how much a two face he is. I thought, somebody should make a meme about that. And someone has.

D94nmUkVUAAIzlh

when he first showed up i had really high hopes for him. very disappointed
A lot of these high profile ex-seals are really duping people into thinking that they’re not globalists with some really bad ideas. Jocko is another one. I like a lot of his interviews, but, he keeps talking about how the wrestler the Rock would make the ideal President to unify the nation, and he’s not kidding when he says that. Most of them believe that only those who have been trained in the military should have access to firearms. It’s funny how they all supported Tulsi when she was in Congress and pushing for gun control, and now they all take pictures with her at the range. I’m all for accepting that she changed her stance on 2A, because the dems put her through the wringer, but, most of them have not.

Back
Top Bottom