• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS ONE 250 RD CASE OF 12GA #4 SHOT AND ONE CASE RED ARMY 7.62x39

One Case - Federal Game-Shok Heavy Field 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4 1-1/4oz #4 Shot 250 Rounds

One Case - Red Army Standard 7.62x39mm Ammo 122 Grain FMJ Steel Case 1000 Rounds

CASE OF GAME LOAD IS $200.

CASE OF RED ARMY $500.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO SET UP A TIME AND PLACE FOR SALE. WILLING TO MEET ON THE NORTH SHORE OR MY CLUB. MUST SEE LTC. CASH ONLY.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

110624.jpg
110331.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom