• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Once you go green you can't go back?

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
Just got my renewal notice as a green member but reading it, it looks like if you don't renew your access is removed? At the least this is confusing. Of course I am renewing anyway, but

Dear Ben Cartwright SASS,

Your access to the paid subscription "NES Member" is about to expire.

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Northeastshooters.com Forums

Access to the member section will be removed... you can still browse the rest of the site.

I already renewed, since I like to support the site, it was just a bit ambiguous.

As far as a bag of poop I have one kid who won't get a job and the other who can live on what he makes, I never thought I would say I am proud of my oldest son the flaming libtard bernie hillary obama supporter BUT he has never asked for a dime!!! And doesn't come over that often!

I already renewed, since I like to support the site, it was just a bit ambiguous.

As far as a bag of poop I have one kid who won't get a job and the other who can live on what he makes, I never thought I would say I am proud of my oldest son the flaming libtard bernie hillary obama supporter BUT he has never asked for a dime!!! And doesn't come over that often!

Off topic but how does your libtard kid who works feel about supporting his sibling who refuses to get a job? He may not be supporting him now if he is still living with you but someday he will have to move out and if he still refuses to work everyone will have to pay for him. Do you ask your oldest son how he feels about that?

Not so bad.

Bernie Supporters THINK (twisted, but there is thought)

Hillary Supporters FEEL

Back
Top Bottom