WTS Once fired 10mm brass

Rob_Krim

NES Member

Description : once fired 10mm brass, mixed manufacture. All fired by me out of my Glock 20 gen4 and Glock 29 gen4. I’m selling for below online prices from what I’ve seen anywhere from 20 cents to 40 cents per casing then you’ll have shipping and taxes. Save some cash. I don’t have an exact round count but I believe there’s at least 650-700 casings. I have a scale at work I can get an exact weight on them for a serious buyer. Looking for cash but would trade for either more 10mm, 9mm, 7.62x39. I can also add cash as well, I’m in the market again for a j frame/lcr sized .38 or .357. I also have 357 mag and 38 special brass too.

Accessories : see above

Selling Terms : cash or trade (see description)

Price : 17 cents per casing

Contact Information: pm here

Pictures: (optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

Back
Top Bottom