On Video: Bobcat Attacks Wife. Husband Reacts

NHCraigT

NES Member
Make sure you watch this with the sound on clearly, in order be able to hear the audio response = [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

(he goes from "happy-happy ned-flanders neighbor guy" .... to urban rambo in .01 seconds)

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Evi3Zamora/status/1382781106269818884

He's also CCW holder. Comments say he was able to dispatch it.
Wonder if it was going after what was inside the pet carrier

Last edited:
Female jogger in red stepped casually into the line of fire, LOL. Was she PETA or something?

The guy has admirable balls. Picking up that bobcat must have been like picking up an inside-out food blender. If he wasn't thinking rabies when he grabbed it, he must have been soon after.

I think he thought it was a domestic cat until he had it in his hands. Hence, "OMG, it's a bobcat."

Female jogger in red stepped casually into the line of fire, LOL. Was she PETA or something?

I think she assumed Ned Flanders was abusing the poor kitty and was trying to rescue it. Ned is talking to the jogger at the end of the video. "A bobcat attacked my wife." "A bobcat?"

when I visited the mountains in colorado there were mountail lion warnings everywhere. We took a bike tour on some trails through the woods- I placed a 5 lb rock in my water bottle holder lol.

Man, guy loves his wife, wonder how many other tough guys would have grabbed that thing and chucked it. Guys got some balls

I'll take my chances with a sex-crazed and/or rabid bobcat that has shown a willingness to battle an adult human over my chances with my wife after just standing there while said bobcat attacked.

Back
Top Bottom