On the range today

TY43215

NES Member
Talking with a fellow shooter who asked me if I reload. Said Yes. He asked if I need more reloading gear. I said "What do you have?"

Well, the person (Very nice gentleman) said he has 3 or 4 Dillon 550s, all types of dies, PW and Mec SG loaders, casting gear, and all the stuff that goes with them including the machine to make his own shot. He said probably the nicest set up I have ever seen. He wants to get rid of it all.

So, I told him make a list with prices and I would try to move it all for him. We will see if I ever hear from him but used gear like this is a great way for some of the newer members here to get started in reloading. If it ever comes about, you will hear from me. All I want that he has is the Rock Chucker [wink]

Last edited:
I need to ask if this is his reloading room

2c9e4d85.jpg

i want another 550b! (ideally stripped down, only need the physical press itself).

nice find!

(actually, i want a ChargeMaster too, but who knows if he's got one)

Meee ! MMMMEEEEE ! I'll take a 550 too !

The way some of you guys pounce on this stuff I figgured I'd better get my dibbs in and hope there's three presses !

...and to think RGS dosen't even have the list yet...

Last edited:
With the interest generated, I will pursue this and make contact with this gentleman in a week or so. Please do not send me PMs on this. He knows what he has and I am sure he will price it all accordingly. I will post in this thread when I have a list and the list will be in the MEMBERS section only. If you are not a member or someone I regularly shoot with, you will probably never see the list. Membership does have it's privileges [smile]

To all others, this thread was more to show the importance of being willing to talk to others at the range. Too many times I have been at my local club only to have people not want to talk or be the least bit friendly. There are a lot of great people with a lot on knowledge. I have been a member of this particular club since 1981 and this was the first time I had ever met this man. Very glad I went yesterday and will be there again today but don't tell Mooney I am practicing for Walls [grin]

Back
Top Bottom