On the list but not on the list?

Medic-554

NES Member
Hey everyone currently in the process of looking for a possible winter carry. I currently have a M&P 9c that I love. However. I am looking to go bigger and preferably something other then a FS M&P's. I have my eye currently set on a Beretta M9A1 compact. I have only spoken to one FFL/shop so far and he said that even tho it's listed on the "LIST" it's really not on the "LIST" now I know this is true for gen3/4 Glocks but is this also one of those phantom items on the list but not in the list?

Thanks. I've read that. However I was looking for some input as to whether or not anyone else has purchased one or not from a store. The list means nothing. It is impossible for a person to actually know what's on the list. Thanks RDG for the help tho.

Thanks. I've read that. However I was looking for some input as to whether or not anyone else has purchased one or not from a store. The list means nothing. It is impossible for a person to actually know what's on the list. Thanks RDG for the help tho.

It does not matter if it is or is not. Find an FFL who will sell it to you and buy it. The list is not your concern. You can't use it to convince someone to sell you what they don't want to and if they will sell it to you then you don't care if it's on the list or not. Stop focusing on the list as you are not a dealer

Sorry, misunderstood your question.

Like stated above, find a FFL that will do the sale and be done with it.

Different dealers interrupt "the list" differently.

Back
Top Bottom