• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

On the fence.. Selling my mp5, part it out, sell sear only??

seanc

NES Member
hey all,
I am on the fence about selling off my mp5. I am not sure if I should keep it. Sell the whole thing or just sell off the sear. The gun is an RDTS cut down/ redone hk94 (registered as a sbr).
And then the sear is a flemming 3 caliber type. obviously registered.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Any idea what the going rates are for these beasts? esp in mass?

thanks!

Last i saw sears alone were around $11k. If the host is registered as a SBR i'd keep the host and sell the sear unless you really need the extra $3k.

Pfffffffft - keep that bad boy, Sean. The value of those will only go UP. I just happen to post how I liked the mp5 the best out of a bunch of different subguns I had shot a while back.

my 2 cents.....

if you need to sell it I understand but if you dont need to.... keep it. I agree that the value will only go up with NFA as time goes on.

I have 4 NFA machine guns myself and while I dont shoot them all the time I cant imagine getting rid of any of them. Again.... thats just me but thought I would share my opinion since you asked.

Keep it... That is a NICE weapon and you will regret it one day if you sell it. Believe me.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom