On the edge

I live in PA so I have no restrictions on anything want a sbr,machine gun or silencers aows head to the Sherriffs office get your Form 1 or signed no sweat no problems. I want to sell Hicap mags to MA residents but the fear of states like MA CA NY ect ect scares the hell out of PA residents. Anyway I was selling my mags on a another forum and a guy from MA wanted to buy them told him NO you live in MA not doing it and never did. After that I truly felt bad over that I knew they where Preban mags for sure but I still didn't want to deal with him just because he lived in MA. I am sorry for your loss of rights I too was born and lived their till 1991 when I joined the USMC . After my enlistment I came home to MA and after a year left I couldn't stand the state I grew up in and moved to PA. I talk to my dad yesterday and he's old now said he is turning in his LTCF it's just to much hassle for him to maintain and it's just a pain in the A#s to deal with. I told him to keep it as long as he can he said Nope done after that I thought how sad it is that I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and the rights of the people are taken away a damn shame ok end of rant .

It's perfectly legal to sell your mags to MA res. What do you have and how much for them? Just kidding... Maybe? Post em up in the classifieds. If you want to have the MA res validate their license have them use this link for LTC Validation. Have them do that and send it to you.

Thank you for your service.

I wish I could remember the user on AR15.com that preferred to sell pre ban mags to MA and other restrictive states and the bonus was he didn't jack the price. I bought several nice new in wrap pre bans from him....15$ each 8-10 each for used mags.

OP your dad has done what so many did back in 1998 nothing new. Sadly I feel your services have done little to actually defend our constitution. As much as you personally believe or led to believe?

I hope now maybe your guilt of not selling your legal to do so pre bans leads you to selling them only to mass residents at free state prices!

God bless

I wish I could remember the user on AR15.com that preferred to sell pre ban mags to MA and other restrictive states and the bonus was he didn't jack the price. I bought several nice new in wrap pre bans from him....15$ each 8-10 each for used mags.

OP your dad has done what so many did back in 1998 nothing new. Sadly I feel your services have done little to actually defend our constitution. As much as you personally believe or led to believe?

I hope now maybe your guilt of not selling your legal to do so pre bans leads you to selling them only to mass residents at free state prices!

God bless

Would it happen to be a user named "mjmensale" ? He ONLY sold to MA residents on a couple specific buys. Definitely a noble sale especially at normal prices.

I get and sell as many as I can as a Florida resident. That being said I have refused sale to a specific gun store...

I try to get a good price on them and pass it on by selling slightly under market. I admit it MA laws pay for my shooting habit. My wife thanks you!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well you can find me at AR15. Com my user name is AIRCREW 1 I have some Ar15/Ar180 40rnd PMI mags for sale fyi.

Back
Top Bottom