On sale for those in unrestricted states....AR and AK magazines

Uzi2

NES Member
Global Ordnance has on sale

SHK 30rd steel AR mags $6.99

SHK 30rd steel AK mags $7.99

EDIT: I've used about 30 of the AR mags for range mags for the past two years with no issues at all.

Last edited:
$12.95 shipping is steep but still a good deal. Thx

Ya, It's only steep if you're buying less than a medium flat rate postal box full. Their max order is 26 mags and that number fills those boxes perfectly......that brings the shipping to fifty cents each. I don't buy mags in ones or twos, it's just not cost effective shipping wise.

Ya, It's only steep if you're buying less than a medium flat rate postal box full. Their max order is 26 mags and that number fills those boxes perfectly......that brings the shipping to fifty cents each. I don't buy mags in ones or twos, it's just not cost effective shipping wise.
If they are using flat rate boxes to ship light items like magazines they are really really doing it wrong.

Back when I worked at a ffl we bought bullets for the reloading section by a company who could fit 2 of thier boxes perfectly into a medium rate box. The post office hated it so much that they wouldn't deliver it to the store, we had to go to the office to pick it up. I believe they were at the max weight allowed for the boxes. That's how you use flat rate!

If they are using flat rate boxes to ship light items like magazines they are really really doing it wrong.

Back when I worked at a ffl we bought bullets for the reloading section by a company who could fit 2 of thier boxes perfectly into a medium rate box. The post office hated it so much that they wouldn't deliver it to the store, we had to go to the office to pick it up. I believe they were at the max weight allowed for the boxes. That's how you use flat rate!

I agree, using flat rate for heavy items up to 70lbs is a real bargain.

I cannot control what their shipping rates are and they may use the USPS flat rate boxes for convenience but I
can also tell you from personal experience shipping 26 steel magazines, that flate rate USPS is the least expensive option.

I agree, using flat rate for heavy items up to 70lbs is a real bargain.

I cannot control what their shipping rates are and they may use the USPS flat rate boxes for convenience but I
can also tell you from personal experience shipping 26 steel magazines, that flate rate USPS is the least expensive option.
After I got into a small project on my own 2 years ago I saw how much money I was wasting with either flat rate or an expensive carrier.

I wonder if they know about the shipping savings often found by avoiding flat rate boxes. I suspect a lot dont. And they definitely lose orders over it. People HATE shipping costs.

Why must your mock our common sense gun laws?!

You’re literally killing kids by posting this right now.

Deeply offended

Shipping for me came out to $2.95 thanks to a retailmenot coupon. 😁 These mags are riducously cheap. I see it as inexpensive insurance againt what slojo and the ho may try to do. If they work out, I will order a bunch more. Just like ammo and primers, I buy when I don't need them.... :rolleyes:

I just bought pmags from brownells yesterday, then placed a 2nd order when I realized I should buy more

And I overnighted both for $30 each [banghead]

These are a good price though

I just bought pmags from brownells yesterday, then placed a 2nd order when I realized I should buy more

And I overnighted both for $30 each [banghead]

These are a good price though

They're actually very good mags too.

Shipping for me came out to $2.95 thanks to a retailmenot coupon. 😁 These mags are riducously cheap. I see it as inexpensive insurance againt what slojo and the ho may try to do. If they work out, I will order a bunch more. Just like ammo and primers, I buy when I don't need them.... :rolleyes:
Coupon link?

Coupon link?
I mispoke--was not retailmenot. I don't remember the site. If you google globalordnance coupons, you'll find a bunch--one should fit your needs. I think the code I used was PTT. It was for $10 off.

EDIT Just tried PTT--no longer works. But there are many other links via a search.

Received the mags quickly. (Point of reference--still waiting for the order from Brownells.) Nice quality. I look forward to trying them out (when I can get more ammo). They are solid/heavy.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Get them while they're available.

Received my two orders of 26 last weekend......now to load them all up.

I was known as the bullet guy at FPO. I used to tell my postman to just leave the card in the mailbox... instead of lugging it around. ;)

Back
Top Bottom