• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

On sale at Flint Armament

blindndead

NES Member
Just got this E-mail:

Hi All,

Attached is our latest sale. With the purchase of an FMK 9mm "The Bill Of Rights" gun AND any in stock Ruger, we are giving a $100 store credit. What could you use with a $100 to spend in a gun shop????? Take a Utah CCW Class? Purchase Ammunition? A laser? Scope? Use it as a downpayment on a 1911????

As always, you can layaway your purchase with 20% down.

For our customers that have not been in recently, we have added a reloading section. We have a nice selection of powder, wads, primers and shot. This section is growing weekly.

Our handgun inventory has grown as well.

A great selection of Certified Used Beretta shotguns have arrived.....wow!

For you .22 cal shooters, we have a great selection of .22 ammo in stock. From super premium Eley Match Grade to CCI AR Tactical, CCI Mini Mags, and CCI Stingers to name a few.

1911 fan? We have a great selection of 1911's in stock. Brands like Sig and Smith & Wesson's have been coming in and going out quickly. We have been able to get some Smith E'Series in. They sell out quickly and we are taking special orders for them.

Ladies, are you interested in joining a Ladies .22 cal Bullseye Pistol League??? Please send me an e-mail to get more details.

Roger Choquette, President
Flint Armament, Inc
1068 Slade Street
Fall River, MA 02724
508-567-1442 (w) 508-642-5770 (m)

http://flintarms.com/

Last edited:
It classes up the neighborhood. Just dont blink or you might miss the sign on the SIDE of the building. Depends on which way your coming from ( West on Slade I missed it the first time). It is a great shop, very clean, neatly laid out. Not too crowded as far as space, but every time I have been in (twice) there has been 3-6 people in the store. The ladies and gentleman that I have dealt with behind the counter were great about answering questions, and my only minor gripe was when I was looking for a pocket holster, I asked to take out my gun and try the holster so they would know it was coming out. I then proceeded to clear it, showed them the mag, put it in my pocket, racked the slide and showed them the round that ejected in my hand, then racked the slide three more times before locking the slide to the rear. When I handed it to the woman to open the bag for the holster, she asked me" is this gun emtpy?". I thought I had done everything anyone would want to ensure the firearm was clear. Cant be too careful I guess, but I felt kinda goofy for doing all that first then having someone ask.

Still a nice medium sized shop with great staff and a really nice selection of firearms and accessories!! and CLOSE to home is always a plus!!

Bought my G19 from Roger, good guy who runs a very nice shop. I had a friend accompany me down there simply to lay down cover fire so I could enter the building.

I stopped in at Flint Armament in Fall River yesterday afternoon, and just wanted to say how well I was treated. I was just window shopping and asking questions, but they were very friendly and took the time to chat, answer questions, and show me different guns that I might be interested in.

I've never felt so welcome in a gun shop before. Two thumbs up in my book. I'll definitely be back when I'm ready to buy! [grin]

So I finally paid this shop a visit yesterday and I can report that I am very pleased. The staff was very helpful and pleasant, answered alll my questions and there is no attitude like you get at some other shops. The store itself is very well stocked, lots of accsseories, tons of mags and such. They had a very good selection of handguns, quite a few Glocks. The long gun racks were stocked pretty weel too. As far as prices go I'm not a know it all in pricing but to me it appeared pricing was on par with the better shops in MA. All in all a real nice place, it's good to finally see a shop of this quality in this area of the state.

Just a observation but there were like three couples in the store buying guns which I thouhght was a little unusual, could it be that the tide in MA is slowly changing.....Dare I dream!

Back
Top Bottom