• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS (ON HOLD...sale pending!) WTS Colt Python, 2.5" 6 Shot, Virtually New Condition

pinefd

NES Member
Sold, pending funds

Colt Python, 2.5inch 6-shot .357 Mag. revolver, in excellent, virtually new condition. Comes with original box/case and all paperwork. I purchased this brand new just 4 months ago, and have put exactly 50 rounds through it. Looking to sell this, as well as several other "safe queens", as my firearms interests have changed dramatically over the years, and I know already that this one won’t get as much use as I had originally planned. I guess I’ve discovered that I'm not much of a Python guy.

Price: $1,100 Cash

Terms of Sale: FTF only (although might consider shipping FFL to FFL), and transaction must be through an FFL (at buyer’s expense). I am located in RI, but I have my MA non-res LTC and CT non-res LTC, so I can meet up with potential buyer at an FFL in RI, MA or CT, but it's up to the buyer to find an FFL who could do the transfer (assuming the gun is on the approved MA roster, that is :rolleyes: ). Willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Contact Info: PM or text me; my cell # is 978-505-1850

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws as they pertain to this sale.

Thanks,

Frank

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full