OMHTF when You're at Work

I didn't realize that about quick clot. It seems I did not do my homework on that. Shame on me. Timber no need to be afraid, lesson learned.

you should. there are indications and CONTRA-indications for using anything. even sugar and aspirin. [rolleyes]

I understand. I'll stop posting.

you should.

you could actually kill someone faster or cause a permanent disability in someone by "trying to help" using something you are NOT trained to use... you know, side effects? DO NOT TAKE IF______ type of stuff.

you should seriously read the labels on the common stuff like tylenol, asprin ect... without knowing someone's medical history, you'd actually be doing more harm than good.

here is my advice: stay in your lane.. watch your own six... don't be a cowboy / HSLD Operator.... it's okay "NOT" to do anything when you don't understand.

you should. there are indications and CONTRA-indications for using anything. even sugar and aspirin. [rolleyes]

you should.

you could actually kill someone faster or cause a permanent disability in someone by "trying to help" using something you are NOT trained to use... you know, side effects? DO NOT TAKE IF______ type of stuff.

you should seriously read the labels on the common stuff like tylenol, asprin ect... without knowing someone's medical history, you'd actually be doing more harm than good.

here is my advice: stay in your lane.. watch your own six... don't be a cowboy / HSLD Operator.... it's okay "NOT" to do anything when you don't understand.

Who said I was going to give Tylenol to anyone but who was with me? I am not trying to be a cowboy. As stated earlier. I mad a mistake and I stated so. I said I did not do my homework on it. Its not in my bag and I have not handled it before, that is the reason its NOT in my bag. Anything and everything I do have in my bag I am fully trained on. As far as me not posting. I got a few PMs stating I should as some people found my post to add to the community.

Throw on necrotorture, bust out the SBR (when it's built), light a newport, throw on my sunglasses and tactical pants, call 867 5309 and let jenny know that it's go-time, flip the go-time switch, turn up necrotorture - chiavica real loud ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVoDdhxBesg ), put my go-time game face on, zomg, party like it's 1999....and then mace my entire office.

Throw on necrotorture, bust out the SBR (when it's built), light a newport, throw on my sunglasses and tactical pants, call 867 5309 and let jenny know that it's go-time, flip the go-time switch, turn up necrotorture - chiavica real loud ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVoDdhxBesg ), put my go-time game face on, zomg, party like it's 1999....and then mace my entire office.

is it going to be just like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alien invasion....this is something we haven't talked about.

See guys, we covered zombies and communists....but aliens, we need to discuss this.

If we encounter aliens that can come to us, then resistance is futile. They have laser beams, mind controlling equipment, and lizards that look like hot chicks. The eat .50 cal rounds for breakfast and $hit grenades at lunchtime.

In a SHTF problem, strangers with diabetes, headaches, heart attacks, etc are f-ed.

+1000

If we encounter aliens that can come to us, then resistance is futile. They have laser beams, mind controlling equipment, and lizards that look like hot chicks. The eat .50 cal rounds for breakfast and $hit grenades at lunchtime.

+1000

Yeah but we have hover bears....

I'll be cooking the last of my bacon for storage and transport... [laugh]

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

Thanks Dave. The sugar is important if you run into a diabetic and Tylenol for anyone who may be having a heart attack or a headache. Hell, sometimes I have to resupply myself, take note, love my wife but cant they all nag you to death?

Tylenol will not be of any use in a heart attack. You need aspirin.

If the SHTF while I am working, I wil stay and rake in the OT.

1. proceed to parking lot
2. remove top, doors and drop windshield on Jeep.
3. Put on leather doomsday outfit and goggles.
4. Saw off barrel of trunk shotgun.
5. Blast out of parking lot sideways
6. Mad Max it back to the ranch to gather gear
7. make radio contact to the resistance
8. make my way north with my gear
9. if time allows I'll blow up a tanker truck along the way, just because I've always wanted to after seeing this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom